+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: John Kerry is no war hero!

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough

Re: John Kerry is no war hero!

Quote Originally Posted by dawgtired
    Why is it that the Leftists rushed to believe Michael Moore's Farenheit 9/11 (that has at least 59 documented lies) as gospel truth, but they are willing to condemn the veterans that know firsthand what happenned to John Kerry in Vietnam?
    It's all taught in Marxism 101!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Having taken Marxism 101, I can assure you that neither Bush, Kerry, Moore nor 9-11 were ever mentioned.

The only movie we watched was Reds. (Warren Beaty, Diane Keaton, and Jack Nicholson.) Excellent film ... even for dirty capitalist pigs.

If you wanna talk election politics, that's fine. If you wanna talk macroeconomic theory that's fine (though it probably warrants another thread). But if Kerry and Moore and are Marxists, then I am Britney Spears.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Considering the recent picture you posted of yourself and the one I saw the other day of her rearend, I'll step out on a limb and say that (1) she's a might prettier but (2) you may not have any more cellulite on your arse than she does on the "moon" I saw...and she's only 24!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DCDAWG
    Two of the men in the ad went to Boston in '96 to support Kerry in his campaign for Senate. Funny what money will do to people's memories. And, is anybody disputing the Silver Star?
    DC,

Two out of twelve still isn't very good. And, who's to say that those guys weren't "persuaded" back in '96 and are showing their true feelings now, instead of the reverse as you imply?

Varsity Bulldog ST5 has turned a few heads around hereST5 has turned a few heads around here ST5's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg
    DC,

Two out of twelve still isn't very good. And, who's to say that those guys weren't "persuaded" back in '96 and are showing their true feelings now, instead of the reverse as you imply?
    According to the swift boat vets' website, there are 250 swift boat vets that have officially claimed to be against Kerry.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

The new medal named in honor of John Kerry is called the "Purple Owie". It
    is worn directly over the wound in question. After use, it is rolled up and
    thrown over the nearest fence.......

"Who looks like a sissy over 3 little scratches?" Hint: has 3 purple hearts
    in 4 months but never spent a day in the hospital

[img]cid:008901c47e22$53a3fb60$0100a8c0@eddy[/img]

[img]cid:008a01c47e22$53a3fb60$0100a8c0@eddy[/img]

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't think that the Bush campaign wants to go down this road of questioning Kerry, but whatever..........

Anyway, I don't think the injuries were severe. That is not the requirement for a purple heart.

"A 'wound' is defined as AN INJURY TO ANY PART OF THE BODY FROM AN OUTSIDE FORCE OR AGENT, SUSTAINED WHILE IN ACTION AS DESCRIBED IN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS. A PHYSICAL LESION IS NOT REQUIRED, PROVIDED THE CONCUSSION OR OTHER FORM OF INJURY RECEIVED WAS A RESULT OF THE ACTION ENGAGED IN. EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF A PRISONER OF WAR, THE WOUND MUST HAVE REQUIRED TREATMENT BY A MEDICAL OFFICER."

He did have a physical lesion on all three instances.

A main gripe I have heard on this board is that everyone wants Kerry to stop talking about his time in the service. Yet, this thread is not Kerry supporters.

As for "how" he got the wound, I suspect he is telling the truth. As for those that state he is not, I require proof. The proof is always the duty of the ones making the accusations.

Frankly, I am sick at my stomach about all of the negative things conservatives are saying about the other candidate. How about sticking to the positives of yours?

No offense meant, just wondering if we could get a "pro-Bush" thread going to discuss. Look at the other threads and you will know what I mean.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

I heard John Kerry was an lspoo fan.

Puppy mcm020 is an unknown

http://www.jibjab.com

Oh, and please don't try to discredit the drudge report. Very responsible, objective reporting there.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    I heard John Kerry was an lspoo fan.
    OH MAN! LIES I tell you LIES! That is the worst thing you could say about anyone. Say he lies Say he cheats Say anything, but NOT THAT!

;-)

Quote Originally Posted by mcm020
    http://www.jibjab.com

Oh, and please don't try to discredit the drudge report. Very responsible, objective reporting there.
    LOL

Varsity Bulldog ST5 has turned a few heads around hereST5 has turned a few heads around here ST5's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Frankly, I am sick at my stomach about all of the negative things conservatives are saying about the other candidate. How about sticking to the positives of yours?
    No offense meant, just wondering if we could get a "pro-Bush" thread going to discuss. Look at the other threads and you will know what I mean.
    110, I have a feeling that most people think that the most "pro-Bush" subject is John Kerry himself. The DNC couldn't have chosen a more liberal, controversial, switch-back, borderline qualified (political record realm) canidate that would have actually made it to nomination.

I am even more angry about this subject since the GOP commercial came out with other Vietnam Vets and the supposed Doctor that treated Kerry.

The facts have come out today that NONE of those guys on the commercial served "with" Kerry on that boat. Also, the Doctor's name does not appear on Kerry's medical records anywhere.

I am DISGUSTED about this. This was deliberately misleading. I would think all of you would be just as angry. Probably you aren't, though.

Start questioning some of this, guys! If the GOP would do this, what else have and will they do? Question Kerry too, but PLEASE don't blindly follow.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

I am even more angry about this subject since the GOP commercial came out with other Vietnam Vets and the supposed Doctor that treated Kerry.

The facts have come out today that NONE of those guys on the commercial served "with" Kerry on that boat. Also, the Doctor's name does not appear on Kerry's medical records anywhere.

I am DISGUSTED about this. This was deliberately misleading. I would think all of you would be just as angry. Probably you aren't, though.

Start questioning some of this, guys! If the GOP would do this, what else have and will they do? Question Kerry too, but PLEASE don't blindly follow.
    Are you going to read the book? After all, you did suggest that everyone go see the Farenheit 911 docutrash!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

That is NOT a GOP commercial - its one of the same kind as Moveon.org. Thank campaign finance reform for that brand of commercials - and please don't think that Mr. Sorros' are nice and sweet.

+ Reply to Thread