+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Linking to DotPhoto.com

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Linking to DotPhoto.com

How the hell do you do it? I've set up a gallery and clicked every place that I can find to make it public. But everytime I try to link it from BB&B it ask me to log in . . .

Is their a way to directly add to the photo gallery already setup for BB&B or do we need to e-mail pictures to one of the administrators?

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Re: Linking to DotPhoto.com

Nevermind. I got it:

How to link your website
    1. Join dotPhoto
    2. Create a photo album and upload photos.
    3. Click on "My Account" in your account.
    4. Click on "Linking to dotPhoto"
    5. Click on "Links to Image View" or "Links to Thumbnail View"
    6. Copy and paste the hyperlink into your web site.

+ Reply to Thread