+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2004 project

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: 2004 project

Sorry papa. All I'm familiar with is wine drinking. I'm hopeing to make it to an early season game, or really any game, to try to get some of that awesome jelly.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I'm finishing off the last of mine from last year. Ready for some more.

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar

Thanks for the kudos everyone. I just got out of the kitchen. I've been there since early morning. I made 20 pints of muscadine and 8 pints of scuppernone jelly this morning. I've got a cooking of scuppernones on the stove now, with 2 more cookings washed and ready to cook. I picked from 6:30 until 1 yesterday. I'll have plenty of jelly---maybe not the flavor you want, but it's all good.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Papadawg62
    I'll have plenty of jelly---maybe not the flavor you want, but it's all good.
    I'll vouch for that. I bought all the varieties last year and couldn't make enough toast, biscuits, etc... In fact, I would go to bed early so I would get up earlier because I couldn't wait until morning to eat some more on my toast (although some might say I went to bed early because my wife is so much younger than I am :icon_twis ). I shared some with my in-laws and started to get worried because they kept wanting more and more. We left their house early that weekend.

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar

bump

I'm trying to make a few jars of jelly with sugar sub. for those who absolutely cannot have sugar. See ya'll early next Monday.

Bump

Bump

+ Reply to Thread