+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatties

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Eek Fatties

The new wing place has opened up across from Taco Bell on California. Was informed that it was very nice inside, bar atmosphere plenty of TV's to watch sports on, however above the tv's and around the walls hangs LSU stuff! LSU helmets over the tv's jersey's on the walls and all this literally a stones throw away from Tech campus! Till this changes myself and my friends (aka Tech Band) are going nowhere near this establishment and I strongly encourage all the Tech supporters in Ruston to do the same.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Fatties

Ronny Walker needs to pay them a visit.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

there's no way in hell there gettin my business

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Food's pretty good as I ate there Wednesday.

It it not a strickly LSU establishment.

There is an LSU helmet along with a Tech helmet and a Saints helmet.

There is a picture of two former Ruston players - Jack Hunt and Robert Peace - when LSU and Tennessee played in the SEC title game. The jersies is Jack's Sugar Bowl jersies from 2003.

This is no different to me than Dowlings having a bat signed by Ruston native T.J. Soto. It's just recognizing acomplishments of local kids.

Varsity Bulldog CAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really nice CAJUNNATION's Avatar

I told you guys.

Remember, Every time you eat there, you are making a donation to LSU athletics.

Varsity Bulldog solo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the rough

A group of us went and got that big thing where if you finish it yourself its free. We all agreed that the wings were nasty. Everything else was alright and when the bar opens it looks like it will be a great place to hang out and knock back a few. The tv's and soundsystem look great though.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Steal the LSU stuff, Germdawg. I'm freaking tired of seeing Ruston establishments having LSU crap.

I wonder if the local establishments will have signs up welcoming Tech students back besides Citgo on Tech drive?

Last edited by qng001; 08-21-2004 at 02:15 AM.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg
    The new wing place has opened up across from Taco Bell on California. Was informed that it was very nice inside, bar atmosphere plenty of TV's to watch sports on, however above the tv's and around the walls hangs LSU stuff! LSU helmets over the tv's jersey's on the walls and all this literally a stones throw away from Tech campus! Till this changes myself and my friends (aka Tech Band) are going nowhere near this establishment and I strongly encourage all the Tech supporters in Ruston to do the same.
    I'll avoid it like the plague. I can tolerate LSU propaganda everywhere except Ruston.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Its always good to hear about new eating/drinking establishments in Ruston. The town really needs more variety. HOwever, Ronny or anyone else who can manage to get a hold of an armload of Tech gear needs to take it over there and offer to trade them their LSU helmet and other assorted crap for some Tech stuff. Explain to them (nicely) that as they are located across the street from Tech, the LSU stuff is just not really appropriate. I don't think a Tech helmet would go over very well in a place located just across the street from LSU's campus, even if it was paired with the home team's helmet.

Maybe a lot of you should make it a point to go by there when you are in town for the Nevada game and tell the owners that you'll come back and eat there during the ULL game weekend if they have the LSU stuff gone by then.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg04

It it not a strickly LSU establishment.

There is an LSU helmet along with a Tech helmet and a Saints helmet.

There is a picture of two former Ruston players - Jack Hunt and Robert Peace - when LSU and Tennessee played in the SEC title game. The jersies is Jack's Sugar Bowl jersies from 2003.

This is no different to me than Dowlings having a bat signed by Ruston native T.J. Soto. It's just recognizing acomplishments of local kids.
    I bet the bat isn't purple and gold and doesn't say LSU on it.

Bulldog bigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around herebigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around herebigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around here bigjimfolsom's Avatar

Guys,

Regarding the bat at Dowlings that was provided by TJ. TJ played at Tech and was good enough to be drafted by the Astros upon completion of his Clooegiate career. As for fatty's stay out until they display TECH prominently in their establishment.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg04

...This is no different to me than Dowlings having a bat signed by Ruston native T.J. Soto. It's just recognizing acomplishments of local kids.
    How many establishments located across the street from lsua&m@br have Tech helmets and jerseys displayed? I doubt you'll find ANY Tech stuff merchandised along side tiger stuff. I'd love to be wrong on that account. But hey, those of you down in Red Stick, why not promote the "accomplishments of local kids" such as a #81 Tech Football Jersey of Cangelosi and "the catch." Or John Simon, Delwyn Daigre or any of the Tech guys who came out of Red Stick and into the BLUE NATION.

Varsity Bulldog UpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really nice UpNorthDawg's Avatar

It's like having an Auburn helmet in a Crimson Tide restaurant or a Buckeye hanging from a Wolverine bookstore. It just doesn't work. If they want to put that Baton Rouge junk up move the place to Baton Rouge. You're in the dawg pound now baby!!!

SICK EM DAWGS!!!!!

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

It's owned by Ruston native Matt James. (Owner of audio plus) Probably the reason for athletes from Ruston college gear. If it were a college other than LSwho it wouldn't even be an issue with yall.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

No ... it would be an issue if it were ulm, ull, nsu, mcneese, ualr, arkansas, harvard, or slippery rock.

If you are going to establish a bar-food joint across the street from a college, you had better be prepared to support ONLY that college or pay the price.

I, for one, wont drop a dime there until the purple and yellow crap is OUT!

+ Reply to Thread