+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Ktluser, are you 10 or 11?

Puppy S'portTiger is on the way down

Hey Ktluser, are you 10 or 11?

You have to be a kid to spit out the dribble I'm reading on your posts. My God, are you really "excited" that you got a game on the deuce? Boy, I'm sure it will be a proud day for the Techsters when you have a game on national tv that has about 3600 folks in the stands and it so quiet you could hear an ant fart. You need to get over your jealousy of LSU and start figuring out how to get your program out of the gutter!
    BTW, when there are LSU viewing parties at Bens in Dallas, about 400-500 people show up, or about as many that show up to a techster home game.
    You see, our fans actually ENJOY going to our football games so people actually drive for hours (it's true!) to attend games IN PERSON, an idea that is obviously foreign to Techster fans. Get over your little man syndrome and pull for your state school,or don't, just don't make an ass of yourself bashing an excellent program while your own is in shambles. Wasn't your defense like dead last in the NCAA last year???

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Hey Ktluser, are you 10 or 11?

And, why are you on the Tech Board????????????????????????????????????????????? ????

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

They have a good year and they're God's gift to the world. Gag gag puke.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S'portTiger
    BTW, when there are LSU viewing parties at Bens in Dallas, about 400-500 people show up, or about as many that show up to a techster home game.
    We know we have attendance problems. We also know we are in north Louisiana, and we need more support from people in north Louisiana.

When you come on and make an idiotic statement like the one I quoted above, it just shows you're an ass, nothing less, nothing more.

Varsity Bulldog CAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really nice CAJUNNATION's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66
    They have a good year and they're God's gift to the world. Gag gag puke.
    They have a bad year and they are God's gift to the world. LSA&MU@BR's arrogance is only surpassed by their insecurity.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNNATION
    They have a bad year and they are God's gift to the world. LSA&MU@BR's arrogance is only surpassed by their insecurity.
    Right on, Cajun. Sadly, these folks are truly offended when they meet someone who doesn't support them. By the way...Where and Who started this "state school" nonsense?? There are LOTS of universities/schools in "the state" (actually too many, IMHO).

To your point though, didn't the insecurity of lsuseless really explode back in 1984 when your "state" school wanted to change its name from USL to the University of Louisiana? Best I recall (I was a second year student in '84), we at Louisiana Tech University didn't have a problem with it, nor did any of the other "state" schools...but you would have thought HUEY-P was rolling over in his grave based on the reaction of those at Cancer Alley State@BR

Bulldog MattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around here MattEE's Avatar

Hey WTF?! Ktulu has done nothing wrong to offend mighty LSU. Why must he be assailed? Perhaps it is because those at the "Ole Warr Skule" are freaked out by a fan that actually stands by his or her university in good and bad times. It's called loyalty good grief get a damn clue. I have no problem with LSU fans, but I never try to talk to them because many not all of them are very closed minded. There is only one university in this state blah blah blah. Sure LSU was more successful last year in athletics, but that does not mean that the opinions of their "informed" fans are more valid than others. In short get a life. Let us here on the TECH board do and say as we please. And hope to hell that BAMA doesn't make you all look like fools this year. Oregon state almost did. This rant is not directed all at LSU fans just those who get their jollies off of making unwelcome snide remarks.

In the words of Montogomery Gentry "You do your thing and I'll do mine."

+ Reply to Thread