+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's THAT Time Again . . . PICK 'EM CONTEST!!!

Puppy Dawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the ears

Re: It's THAT Time Again . . . PICK 'EM CONTEST!!!

Chris, how do I get last weeks results? Dawgtrot

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgtrot
    Chris, how do I get last weeks results? Dawgtrot
    Go to the link I gave (www.latechbbb.com/contests/2004main.html) and you can pull the "Season Standings" since there has only been 1 week so for. Or, go to the Report Package and you can follow the links there. Player Picks will get you to your specific picks and which you got right and wrong. There are also several other reports available that are pretty interesting. The report package is the cornerstone of the weekly results.

TDF (Chris)

Puppy boonedog is an unknown

Hey TECHDAWGFAN,

I noticed that boonedog and boonedawg are both posted. I posted my second week as boonedog. If there is another person that goes by that name that would be insane!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boonedog
    Hey TECHDAWGFAN,

I noticed that boonedog and boonedawg are both posted. I posted my second week as boonedog. If there is another person that goes by that name that would be insane!
    My bad. Since you didn't put in your username last week I did it manually. They are both you. I'll delete the boonedawg user so they don't show up again.

TDF

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Can you change the "Contests" link on the frontpage?

Quote Originally Posted by splicer
    Can you change the "Contests" link on the frontpage?
    Done

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

TDF - I made my picks last week using my WEBTV instead of my PC and I'm not on the user list or in the standings. I've already made my picks for this week and still was not able to enter my user name. Help.

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66
    TDF - I made my picks last week using my WEBTV instead of my PC and I'm not on the user list or in the standings. I've already made my picks for this week and still was not able to enter my user name. Help.
    I found the problem and will take care of it this afternoon. I'll let you know when it is done.

Chris

I made an error in the deadline. The deadline is FRIDAY not Thursday. If you haven't gotten your picks in, now is the time to do so!

TDF

Not a lot to say right now(it's late and I'm busy), but the new pick sheet is up as well as the results from Week 2 of the Pick 'Em Contest. Same link.

http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/2004main.html

Comments are appreciated.

Deadline this week is Saturday. No Thursday or Friday games.

TDF
    Last edited by sportdawg; 09-13-2004 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Changing URL

Three weeks of the contest are now in the books and it is time for Week 4.

Our current leader for the contest is latechdawg with 76 total points.

Winners of the bonus questions for week three were are follows:

Bonus 1: How many times will Tech score when in the red zone? Answer - 0
    Nobody said 0 so those who answered 1 got the points. This included:

DarboneDon
    nadB
    EJ
    Leedawg
    HOOPDAWG
    DJDAWG
    dawgbytes

Bonus 2: How many pass attempts will Tech have against Miami? Answer - 20

DarboneDon
    ndc993

Congrats to DarboneDon for picking up the Daily Double in the bonus points!!!

This week's pick sheet is posted as well as the results from the previous weeks. You can see it all at www.latechbbb.com/contests/2004main.html or follow the "Contests" link from the front page.

There is a Thursday night game so deadline for entry is Thursday evening!!! Be sure to get your picks in!!!

TDF

Week 4 is now complete!

Week 5 pick sheet is now posted and ready. Deadline for entry is Saturday morning, so you have a little time.

Bonus winners for this week include:

Bonus 1: How many fist downs will Tech have against Tennessee? ANSWER: 15

Dawgtrot
    Haughtondawg
    JAY
    ndc993
    rockdog
    VagasDawg

Bonus 2: How many return yards will Tennesse have against Tech? ANSWER: 25

Champ967

The pick sheet as well as the Week 4 results can be found at www.latechbbb.com/contests/2004main.html

Thank you all for playing and for your support!

TDF

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

I appreciate the credit TDF, but I was away from the computer last week and did not enter. Can we find out who is posing as me? Thanks!

Week 5 results have been posted at www.latechbbb.com/contests/2004main.html

The week 6 pick sheet is posted as well. I've added in two games of no direct relation to the WAC or Tech to round out the field at 10 games. Also, the easy bonus questions have ENDED!!! We've handed out enough bonus points and it's time to step it up a bit! Be sure to read the second one CAREFULLY!!!

There were several bonus winners this week.

Bonus 1: How many pass completions will Tech have against Fresno - Answer: 15

latechrandy
    hoopdawg
    papadawg62
    mildawg
    topdawg5

Bonus 2: How many second half points will Tech score - Answer: 21

ndc993
    BARK_LY
    topdawg5
    okiedawg
    papadawg78
    dawgster
    dawgtrot

Good luck in Week 6 of the contest!!!

P.S. - Bossdawg - PM me. The e-mail change shouldn't affect anything, but I want to make sure to get your picks.

TDF

Just so y'all know, it was pointed out that I had an error on last week's results. I'll be correcting that. I had Nevada beating UNLV and it was the other way around. I'll let you know when the correction has been made.

TDF

+ Reply to Thread