+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's THAT Time Again . . . PICK 'EM CONTEST!!!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: It's THAT Time Again . . . PICK 'EM CONTEST!!!

Time for Week 7. Results are posted for Week 6 and the correction was made for Week 5 as well.

Winners of the bonus for Week 6 were JAY for Bonus 1 (Total Tech Yards) with an exact pick of 222. Bonus 2 went to Rockdog for his pick of Auburn total offensive plays of 60 (correct answer was 61).

www.latechbbb.com/contests/2004main.html

We DO have a Thursday night game this week so get your picks in early!!!

TDF

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

I don't have a lot of time right now, so I'll give the details from last week later. Pick sheet is posted and you can enter your picks at www.latechbbb.com/contests/2004main.html

Results are posted as well.

TDF
    Last edited by EJ; 10-19-2004 at 11:19 AM.

Sorry for the delay this week, folks. Things have been REALLY hectic.

Even though the Dawgs are off, the Pick 'Em contest IS NOT! Be sure to get your picks in! There is a Friday night game this week so be sure to get them in in time!

Winners of this week's bonus questions were T_Won and Molson. T-Won was pretty close to the actual attendence (Reported at 18,103, pick of 18,201) and Ryan's off day gave Molson the second with a pick of 113 yds for Moats with an actual of 99.

Again, the site for all your picks and results is www.latechbbb.com/contests/2004main.html

Thanks again for playing!

TDF (Chris)

Pick sheet has been posted! www.latechbbb.com/contests/2004main.html

As y'all probably noticed, I took a week off with the bonus questions, but they are back again this week.

Deadline for Entry is Friday night prior to the N. Texas/ULL game. Be sure to get your picks in before then.

Thanks for playing, all.

TDF

Sorry I'm starting to run a little late, but things have been REALLY busy lately.

The results are posted and the new pick sheet is ready. Same address as before (www.latechbbb.com/contests/2004main.html) We have a Friday night game so Deadline is Friday night.

As far as the bonuses last week, Inudesu won the total Tech offense question with a pick of 425 yds (actual of 422) and Dogswin and I won the penalty yards with picks of 55 yards (actual of 54).

Just so you know, one of the bonus questions is a little different this year and MIGHT be able to be manipulated by some of the people not attending the game! I'll leave it at that.

Have fun and good luck. BTW, Dogswin's bonus pick was enough to put him into the overall lead for the season!!!

TDF

Puppy Thornhillbum2005 is on the way downThornhillbum2005 is on the way down

i was the only person in week 10 to pick clemson over miami....clemson beat miami in miami ...and this website clearly says that miami is the winner of the "pik" contest. i am pretty sure that i have the results right. This would change the total outcome over everyones score including mine....please correct this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Thornhillbum2005
    i was the only person in week 10 to pick clemson over miami....clemson beat miami in miami ...and this website clearly says that miami is the winner of the "pik" contest. i am pretty sure that i have the results right. This would change the total outcome over everyones score including mine....please correct this problem.
    Good catch. My bad. I've corrected the results and am uploading a new report package as we speak. Should be up by 2:15.

TDF

New pick sheet and results are posted.

Get your picks in by Saturday Morning.

Bonus winners were Kat04 and PapaDawg62.

www.latechbbb.com/contests/2004main.html or the Contests link on the home page at www.latechbbb.com

TDF

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Well darn, my picks didn't submit.
    Oh well, guess there's always next year.

Last week or this week? PM me.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

did my picks go through? The computer I was using froze.

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg
    did my picks go through? The computer I was using froze.
    Yes. But to all the rest of you. If the Send Message to Administrator box doesn't come up OR if it doesn't take you to the summary page of your picks, try again. Multiple entries do NOT affect the program. It will use your last picks. So if you change your mind during the week, just do it over again.

Chris

IMPORTANT!!!
    It's time for the FINAL regular season picks of the 2004 contest. I know a lot of people are probably away from the computer this week, so I'll take a look at the responses to see if I'm even going to count this week. I've taken the deadline out of the contest and will manually look at ALL entries for the day and time that it was completed. I'll ask that if you get your entries in LATE, please pick the LOSING team for any games that have already been completed. That will make it easier for me.

Next, since the next two weeks have abreviated schedules, I'm combining them in this pick sheet. So there will be no other pick sheet until we get to the bowl games (we can talk about that later). So you will not see any results or new pick sheets next week.

Finally, the results and the pick sheet ARE posted. Winners of the bonus questions were RXDAWG, latechdawg, Dawg777, and BULLMAN63. They all got 3 points each for bonus picks.

Lastly, DogsWin is shown as the season leader. Since his picks last week didn't get input into the system due to a browser glitch, I asked him to send me his picks after the week was completed. He has asked that he be eliminated from the prize consideration if he wins. Even though I don't like it, I will do that. But if he does win the overall, He AND the second place finisher will earn the moniker of 2004 Footbal Pick 'Em Champion, but the second place finisher will get the physical prize being offered. I hope this satisfies everyone involved.

Once again, the link to the Contests page is on the home page or go there directly from any of my links above. It doesn't change.

Good luck and get those picks in!!!

TDF (Chris)

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

Hawaii is listed as having two games this week. Is that a typo?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

He combined this week and next week's schedules.

+ Reply to Thread