+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: It's THAT Time Again . . . PICK 'EM CONTEST!!!

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

Re: It's THAT Time Again . . . PICK 'EM CONTEST!!!

Guess it helps to actually read the post... Thanks.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

All right, folks. The regular season is over and it is time for the granddaddy of the Pick 'Em Contest!!! The bowl pick sheet is now posted! For those of you who thought you were out of the contest, think again! There are 28 games on this pick sheet and a total of 75 points available on the bowl games! So you can make up some HUGE ground in the standings if you pick correctly and the folks ahead of you stumble.

The point assignments for these games are a little different. I picked the points based upon the matchup and what I thought were good games.

Be sure to get your picks posted. You have until 12/21, even though there is a 1 point game on the 14th.

Thanks again to everyone who has participated this year! It has been a great contest!

www.latechbbb.com/contests/2004main.html

TDF (Chris)

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Well, another year of the pick 'em contest has come and gone. But I will say that this has been the best one by far! After it was all done, we had a grand total of 99 people participate in the contest which was only 1 shy of our goal for the year!!!

And I have to add that is was, by far, the most COMPETITIVE contest we have ever had. So much so that in the final standings, the top 5 players were separated by only 3 points!!! Add to the fact that we actually have CO-CHAMPIONS!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to Dogswin and Bone_afide_Dawg!!! They both had 306 points and a pick percentage over the entire season of 75%. Great Job! You are both now sporting a new user title identifying you as the champions of this year's contest and Bone_afide_Dawg is due a prize. I'll be contacting you via PM about getting it to you.

To view the final standings, go to the following link:

To view the final detailed report package, go to:

Again, thanks to everyone who participated this year and helped make this the best contest ever run on BB&B. Be looking forward to our NCAA Men's and Women's Basketball Tournament contest come March.

TDF

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I can't believe 1 point kept me from uniting the football and b-ball titles!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Send me an adress via PM -

I have your hat and something extra for the long delay -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread