+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zell Miller...

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Zell Miller...

a true American patriot has put the final nail in John Kerry's coffin tonight. How anyone could listen to this life long Democrat's speech tonight and still vote for John Kerry is beyond the grasp of this American.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Re: Zell Miller...

That was one of the more profound speeches I have heard. I agree that those were the nails in the coffin but will be at the polls to make sure.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DFWDawg
    That was one of the more profound speeches I have heard. I agree that those were the nails in the coffin but will be at the polls to make sure.
    I'm a Reagan Republican that votes early and votes often!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    a true American patriot has put the final nail in John Kerry's coffin tonight. How anyone could listen to this life long Democrat's speech tonight and still vote for John Kerry is beyond the grasp of this American.
    A TRULY great speech. He was serious from the start - every real Democrat I know that supports Bush does so for exactly that reason. We have many here that are working very diligently on the campaign, too. They are scared of having Kerry in charge of a situation like is what going on in Russia w/ the children held hostage in the school there. They KNOW they don't want him in charge if something like that would happen. To quote that great American Zell Miller, perhaps he'd have "to consult Paris" to see what to do about it.

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar

Boy, Senator Miller and Governor Schwarzneggar's speeches have me SUPER-CHARGED about the election! I'm casting all doubt to the winds; President Bush WILL WIN re-election. This convention has been positive, inspiring, and shows our party's eagerness to confront the challenges of today, not run away from them. Totally the opposite of the Democratic Convention.

Are other Republicans as excited as I am?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

AWESOME BABY!!

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

I went and buffed my shoes and pressed my uniform after the line about Kerry defending our country with spitballs.

Cheney was also very smart and deliberate about how he got across Kerry's voting recond and was very good about not turning it into a personal attack on him and even went so far as to praise him for his military service.

But from one Marine to another OOOHHRAHHH!

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

The speach made me have goose bumps. I am very excited that GWB will be in the White House for another 4 years.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Give 'em hell, Zell!

Awesome speech.... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5890127/

Just reading the words don't do it justice, though. You had to see him deliver it.

Last week he was interviewed by Sean Hannity who asked him about his approval rating since "crossing the aisle" to support Bush. He said that a poll two weeks ago showed his approval rating at 55% for independents, 86% among republicans and 68% among democrats. I'm sure it only went up after last night. Granted, Georgia isn't exactly a liberal haven, but he made a very strong speech that spoke to normal, everyday people.

I have always thought Bush/Cheney would win, but now I'm hoping it won't even be close.

Varsity Bulldog ST5 has turned a few heads around hereST5 has turned a few heads around here ST5's Avatar

I saw Miller on meet the press a month or so ago. I was impressed with him then. Now, I am blown away. I predict a significant change in the poles even if the convention ended today. I can't wait to see how Bush does tonight. I really think we will see true seperation between Bush and Kerry in the next few days and the gap will only get larger as the election gets closer.

+ Reply to Thread