+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: An Open Letter To LSU People in our Forums

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Re: An Open Letter To LSU People in our Forums

Jet - You are living proof that the colors purple and gold do not automatically rule out class. Or, maybe you are the exception that proves the rule .

Puppy 4LSU is an unknown

Mr. Domangue,

Thanks so much for your open letter. I really like they way you hurl insult after insult and then finish with, "I'm sure you will respond to this in the typical LSU-dropout style." That's kinda like that rabbit begging that old fox not the throw him in that briar patch, huh. lol I'm wondering...does that kinda ploy work for you very often?

Sorry to disappoint you, but I try to avoid getting into a pi$$ing contest on these forums. I find it to be non-productive and the dang stuff splatters everywhere. lol

Congrats on your win. Your game this weekend with the Cajuns is gonna be a nice measuring stick for both programs. I will watch with interest and may the best team win.

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

MY RESPONSE PART II

It appears that this thread has been quite popular over the past week.

TO TECHGRAD/TIGERFAN:

Thanks for thinking that people from Houma are inbreds. Aren't you from Chalmette?

It seems you think I'm "jealous" of LSU. -FYI-
    I'm from Houma, I grew up bleeding purple and gold. I was offered scholarships to both LSU and Tech, among others. I chose to go to Tech, because of their superior computer science program. I learned to be proud of my school, and gradually my blood colors changed to blue and red.

What happened?

I've just grown disenfranchised with the fans. It just amazes me how many of you would just assume close down the entire University of Louisiana system. These people are obviously too dumb and ignorant to realize that in most states, two prominent university systems exist to propogate higher learning.

These people should try and leave the state for once. Maybe take a trip up north. Talk about LSU. Nobody cares, they'll giggle and question whether or not you were sober when you picked up your diploma.

TO 4LSU:

I enjoyed the analogy, LOL. Actually, the ploy works quite well for me. Most of the s%$^starters around the forums have been too afraid to respond to my open letter, because they are, really and truly, LSU dropouts (S'portTiger, for example).

Again, I respect any LSU person who can participate on the message board tactfully, as yourself.

SEE YOU ALL IN RUSTON FOR THE U LA LA GAME!!!
    Last edited by domangue; 09-10-2004 at 04:01 PM.

Varsity Bulldog techgrad/tigerfan is on the way down

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    I do live in Arkansas but got my genes in Ruston. May parents were related only by marriage, a custom not meticulously honored in much of the region.
    LOL, you were flasely accused by me ... sorry
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

Quote Originally Posted by domangue
    MY RESPONSE PART II
    TO TECHGRAD/TIGERFAN:

Thanks for thinking that people from Houma are inbreds. Aren't you from Chalmette?

It seems you think I'm "jealous" of LSU. -FYI-
    I'm from Houma, I grew up bleeding purple and gold. I was offered scholarships to both LSU and Tech, among others. I chose to go to Tech, because of their superior computer science program. I learned to be proud of my school, and gradually my blood colors changed to blue and red.

What happened?

I've just grown disenfranchised with the fans. It just amazes me how many of you would just assume close down the entire University of Louisiana system. These people are obviously too dumb and ignorant to realize that in most states, two prominent university systems exist to propogate higher learning.

These people should try and leave the state for once. Maybe take a trip up north. Talk about LSU. Nobody cares, they'll giggle and question whether or not you were sober when you picked up your diploma.
    LOL, you really are astute aren't you? You should do your research before including my name in your posts. I would think a Tech grad would be careful to generalize. For you edification, I live in Baton Rouge. I have degrees from both Tech and LSU.

You brought up inbredding as if targeting south Louisiana, I find it funny that you are shooting at your own back yard.

Another little tidbit, I have lived out of the USA as long as I have lived in it ... I moved back to BR about 6 years ago. Once again your generelization fails miserably.

Lastly, you try to pull a rabbit from the hat and say that a Tech degree garners more than an LSU degree but you should really research that statement first. Based on personal experience, the opnly regognition Tech has is that Terry Bradshaw went there. Everyone knows LSU. This is not intended as slight against Tech, merely an observation
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techgrad/tigerfan
    the opnly regognition Tech has is that Terry Bradshaw went there. Everyone knows LSU. This is not intended as slight against Tech, merely an observation
    Of course everyone knows LSU. They know LSU in the same manner as they know Al Capone and "Creepy" Carpis. Isn't LSU where that big counterfeiter went to school?

By the way, this response was not intended as a slight against LSU; it was merely an observation.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Warning Re: An Open Letter To LSU People in our Forums

Oh my God, this is funny. TG/TF is really offended because he sees folks like jet and 4lsu and is confronted by there class and intelligence. And...research about a post...this is something that would probably only be done by someone who had so much time they could come to another school's board and try to pick fights all day.

I'm in the biology program at Tech which is good enough to draw students away from the Texas system (with there stellar programs...like A&M). We also have a far superior biomedical engineering program to lsu's. Our architecture program is very well known and the fame of our engineering program doesn't even have to be mentioned. Our business program is one of the best in the south and is getting better.

Perhaps you don't know anything other than Terry B because your view is incredibly narrow.

LOL, two more pathetic responses ..... you obviously have enough time away from you "biological" studies to post on this board, why not go one step further and do some research?

So LSU's claim to fame is notoriously similar to Al Capone? LMAO at that one!!!! Pathetic! Techsters always trot out the Terry Bradshaw claim to fame as their one and only positive and the counter move is the old "Billy Cannon" move. Hillarious!
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

I do admire your diligence on this board tg/tf... Most people simply give up trying to oppose my obnoxious over-generalizations and biting sarcasm.

I did indeed watch the Auburn game Saturday, and as a Louisiana resident I'm genuinely sorry for the outcome.

Saban shouldn't have added expecting the other team missing extra points to the LSU game plan. Sure it works sometimes against Pac-10 teams, but you shouldn't depend on it all the time. I would have maybe expected it from the venerable Curly Hallman, but certainly not Nick Saban.

You keep up this "thing" about "Home of Terry Bradshaw" moniker as if its a bad thing. Many programs around the country have a legendary folk-hero type that the label is pinned on.. ex...
    Boston College - Doug Flutie
    Georgia - Herschel Walker
    Illinois - Red Grange
    off the top of my head.

Sure, LSU has one of these type of players, but he happens to be a national disgrace and convicted felon. Now, you guys have had some successful NFL quarterbacks, I think Dave Woodley started to a Super Bowl, right, maybe against the 'Skins?
    Last edited by domangue; 09-20-2004 at 01:31 PM.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I guess a response is pathetic when you don't have a valid answer to it right? Just making sure. I generally cheer for lsu, but when I think of folks like tg/tf and some of the folks from my hometown I just get a good feeling all over when lsu loses. Hell, at least Tech was supposed to lose this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    I guess a response is pathetic when you don't have a valid answer to it right? Just making sure. I generally cheer for lsu, but when I think of folks like tg/tf and some of the folks from my hometown I just get a good feeling all over when lsu loses. Hell, at least Tech was supposed to lose this weekend.
    glad to know you are so weak minded that my poor little self can influence how you feel about a football team
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996

Quote Originally Posted by domangue
    I do admire your diligence on this board tg/tf... Most people simply give up trying to oppose my obnoxious over-generalizations and biting sarcasm.

I did indeed watch the Auburn game Saturday, and as a Louisiana resident I'm genuinely sorry for the outcome.

Saban shouldn't have added expecting the other team missing extra points to the LSU game plan. Sure it works sometimes against Pac-10 teams, but you shouldn't depend on it all the time. I would have maybe expected it from the venerable Curly Hallman, but certainly not Nick Saban.

You keep up this "thing" about "Home of Terry Bradshaw" moniker as if its a bad thing. Many programs around the country have a legendary folk-hero type that the label is pinned on.. ex...
    Boston College - Doug Flutie
    Georgia - Herschel Walker
    Illinois - Red Grange
    off the top of my head.

Sure, LSU has one of these type of players, but he happens to be a national disgrace and convicted felon. Now, you guys have had some successful NFL quarterbacks, I think Dave Woodley started to a Super Bowl, right, maybe against the 'Skins?
    sure thing, I agree with you .. FYI, someone else trotted out the Home of TB vs. the Home of BC comparison. I merely responded to it. Funny how much heat I get for responding to others generalities

The Auburn game was painful to watch, not because of the ultimate outcome but because of the squandered opportunities. But I get over it quickly, it is all just entertainment
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I don't know you from Adam. I know people like you who are such bandwagon bitches that you forsake your alma mater to cheer for someone else, then come and rub our noses in your flavor of the week's success. I'm sure I'll hear that you got a degree from both in your post...save it. If you chose not to support tech after you graduated, so be it...that's your decision. Why you come back to this board constantly and try to piss people off is beyond me. Maybe you don't have enough to work to do something. You didn't change my opinion of a team, you're mearly a sad windbag that represents a way of thinking in our state that is ignorant, self-indulgent, and childish.

Have a nice day.

Varsity Bulldog TIGGERHATER is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by techgrad/tigerfan
    But I get over it quickly, it is all just entertainment
    Good attitude. I thought Auburn was entertaining too.

BTW, what'ja think of Guilbeau's article bashing Saban's Ford ad? I thought it was typical of you lsuseless "fans". Aided by luck more than talent, the man brings you jerks out of a 50-year tailspin and - after the Auburn loss - the insinuation is that he is paying too much attention to his career and not enough to the team.

I'm hoping guys like Guilbeau keep up the good work. In a year or two, Saban will be coaching the new LA team and ul-br will be looking up through the slats of the outhouse floor again.

HEY LSU FANS!!!You now have your very own poll on this website!!!
    Vote for your favorite LSU football personality of ALL-TIME!

Check it out...

+ Reply to Thread