+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: An Open Letter To LSU People in our Forums

Varsity Bulldog techgrad/tigerfan is on the way down

Re: An Open Letter To LSU People in our Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    Damn right. And we'll talk about whatever we damn well please on OUR board.

We dont like lsu. And we enjoy talking about how much we dislike lsu.

So how does any of that involve you? And what of it???
    WTF are you talking about ... it involves me just as much as it involves you. If you don't like it then make this a private, pay site.
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

Wink Re: An Open Letter To LSU People in our Forums

Quote Originally Posted by techgrad/tigerfan
    I don't care if you like me (LSU) or not ... Get over it, if you notice, I didn't start this thread, one of YOUR illustrious site memebrs did.
    I haven't been in the bowels of this area in a while, I've been too busy reviewing the obnoxious amount of press that our illustrious school has been getting this past week.

You do have a right to be in this public area of our site, I agree with you. There's another private area of this site where we don't allow people like you.

Personally, I enjoy the fun debate with the LSU folks. I know that I am quite able to hold my own in any BS contest with them.

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

Post Re: An Open Letter To LSU People in our Forums

I FOUND THIS COOL PRESS RELEASE A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO ON THE ADVOCATE

BATON ROUGE, LA (AP) - Expect some new strategies from LSU for the next game in Death Valley.
    Lousiana State hosts recent Division 1-A addition Troy State on October 23, the homecoming game for the Tigers. The Trojans have already once knocked a seemingly overrated Tiger team out of the Top 25, defeating Missouri in the second week of the season.

Aiming not to be the second Tiger victim, Head Coach Nick Saban has decided place a layer of bathroom tissue over the entire field at Tiger Stadium for the game. Athletic Director Skip Bertman said, "We're looking at having approximately 50,000 rolls of paper out there on the field, from endzone to endzone, just to make sure we get good coverage."

When asked why he will use such an unorthodox strategy, Saban responded, "Well, last week in Athens, we learned that LSU plays better on paper."

This game will be the first meeting between the schools.
    ###

Varsity Bulldog techgrad/tigerfan is on the way down

LMAO!!!
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

Quote Originally Posted by techgrad/tigerfan
    LMAO!!!
    Dang, I just realized just how prophetic that news clipping was!!!

Puppy Thornhillbum2005 is on the way downThornhillbum2005 is on the way down

Lsu has a much better athletic program than Tech. The End.

Wow !!! Someone decided to reopen this wonderful thread....

Where the hell is Thornhill?

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thornhillbum2005
    Lsu has a much better athletic program than Tech. The End.
    Holy batshit Dogman!!! LSU has a better athletic department than Tech, thats a new one on me!

They have more money, resources and respect than Tech, they ought to be better, if not there is a problem in tigerland ('80s).

I love Tech and am always going to support the athletics. I wish they were better, but just a matter of time before our time comes.

Varsity Bulldog LSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the ears LSUcks's Avatar

Let me just quote my name.....LSU Sucks = LSUcks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread