+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tailgate Party

Big Dog dawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her game dawg78's Avatar

Tailgate Party

Guys, I know this is short notice but is anyone tailgating? The girls soccer team is wanting to tailgate with someone and I've kinda been assigned the task of finding a party. I live in Houston but will be at the game, intially, I planned on driving up Monday morning, however, now I'll be up Sunday evening. I need to see if there is a party we could join. I'm not looking for a freebie as I'll bring as much as I can and the soccer team has ask that I get them a list of drinks, food, chairs, etc. so that they can participate. If possible I'd like to marry up with someone who was going to be there anyway....if not we'll do it on our own. Please respond today if possible as I'm having to make plans NOW or e-mail me at Dmajors116@aol.com

Thanks
    Danny Majors

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar

Re: Tailgate Party

D78, bring them to the bbb tailgate. We always like young ladies in our midst---makes the young men attend . (older ones too)

Big Dog dawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her game dawg78's Avatar

Re: Tailgate Party

Sounds like a plan........what time will ya'll get started?

+ Reply to Thread