+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good Luck TECH!

Varsity Bulldog rcajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Good Luck TECH!

This is one Cajun fan that will be pulling for you guys. Hey maybe a big victory will make you look past the Cajuns next week.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Re: Good Luck TECH!

Thanks Cajun,

I don't think we wiill be overlooking you. The Cajuns will be as tough as Nevada.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Football Re: Good Luck TECH!

I hope no one's head is swelled. This was a great start but there is a very tough schedule to face.

Varsity Bulldog CAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really niceCAJUNNATION is just really nice CAJUNNATION's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DFWDawg
    Thanks Cajun,

I don't think we wiill be overlooking you. The Cajuns will be as tough as Nevada.
    No. We may be a little tougher.

I can guarantee you one thing. You will not sack Babb 8 times. That guy Rowe for Nevada is as slow as molasses.

Someone advise Moats to get some life insurance. 'Cause Bicknell will kill him before the season is through.

Congrats on the win.
    see yall soon

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Warning Re: Good Luck TECH!

I think I'll go exercise a little myself. You make the Cajuns sound tough and it could bring on a heart attack in the stands!

Varsity Bulldog MADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNNATION
    No. We may be a little tougher.

I can guarantee you one thing. You will not sack Babb 8 times. That guy Rowe for Nevada is as slow as molasses.

Someone advise Moats to get some life insurance. 'Cause Bicknell will kill him before the season is through.

Congrats on the win.
    see yall soon
    We may not sack him 8 times, but it won't be from a lack of trying!!! Looking forward to a great game. Be sure to bring your best tailgaters...should be a great night in Louisiana with some great teams on the field.
    ________
    SUBARU REX HISTORY
    Last edited by MADDAWGNBAMA; 02-16-2011 at 03:18 PM.

+ Reply to Thread