+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dawg VooDoo Defense

Varsity Bulldog MADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around here

Red Dawg VooDoo Defense

Gotta have a name for our defense. Tim Rose does not wear a headset. He's the commander on the sidelines; reminds me of Joe Lee Dunn.

Any way, I came up with the name of Red Dawg VooDoo b/c Rose cast his curses on the opposing offense with hand signals from the sidelines and the Red is the blood of Tech I through XVIII.

I'll be stabbing pins in my rajin cajun voodoo doll all this week!!! See ya at the game!!!
    ________
    Mercury monterey picture
    Last edited by MADDAWGNBAMA; 02-16-2011 at 03:17 PM.

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar

Re: Red Dawg VooDoo Defense

How bout the LOCKJAW?
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Varsity Bulldog MADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around here

Beef, go back to jerking with yourself!!!
    ________
    Honda fc sport
    Last edited by MADDAWGNBAMA; 02-16-2011 at 03:18 PM.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Red Dog Voodoo Defense and the much-improved Gulf Coast running game!

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MADDAWGNBAMA
    Beef, go back to jerking with yourself!!!
    Then what is your mom going to do?

(Hey, you started it.)
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

My mother is deceased asshole!!! If you want to attack me, then go ahead but the family is off limits buttface!!!
    ________
    HAWAII MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES
    Last edited by MADDAWGNBAMA; 02-16-2011 at 03:19 PM.

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

I kinda like Lockjaw.

Lockjaw is a disease...tetanus in which the jaws become firmly locked together. Who wants to be referred to as a debilitating disease?
    ________
    Jacky Ickx

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Lockjaw is a disease...tetanus in which the jaws become firmly locked together. Who wants to be referred to as a debilitating disease?
    Voodoo is an occultic practice. Who wants to be referred to as the occult?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    Voodoo is an occultic practice. Who wants to be referred to as the occult?
    It more synonymous to Louisiana than an infectious disease!!!
    ________
    RITALIN REHAB FORUM

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

DAWG POUND DEFENSE

MAD DAWG DEFENSE

BAD BONE DAWGS

BAD TO THE BONE D

RABID DAWGS

SLOBBER DAWG DEFENSE

THE ATTACK DAWGS
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 09-07-2004 at 02:24 PM.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Nothing wrong with just The Red Dawgs. Red dog refers to the blitz and it is our official tailgate beer.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

It more synonymous to Louisiana than an infectious disease!!!
    I don't know about that.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    I don't know about that.
    I saw that one coming.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

It's one game guys. Let's let the defense earn a nickname over the season, and a suitable one will appear.

+ Reply to Thread