+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IVAN...yikes

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

IVAN...yikes

this could be ugly for the gulf coast:

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/ftp/graphics...F/070243W5.gif

Varsity Bulldog DawginBR is an unknown

Re: IVAN...yikes

11PM Monday chart looks even worse!!!

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/ftp/graphics...F/070303W5.gif

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Sort of makes me glad not to live on the coast. Come to the Ozarks where floods happen but seldom wash away whole buildings.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

updated projected path:

i hope this thing misses Louisiana and it looks like it just might!

I feel for the flobama coast - looks like they might get hammered

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

I will be in Ruston getting hammered.

Perhaps even with a hurricane.

Do you feel for me too?

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967

Do you feel for me too?
    Of course, Ivan could still turn westward and smash Mexico ??

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/ftp/graphics...IF/082203W.gif

In that case, might one show sympathy by getting smashed on tequila ??

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967

Do you feel for me too?
    Champ, I don't feel for you----now if you were a different gender and I was 40 years younger---Nah not even then . :icon_wink

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

If the field is flooded by Hurricane rain on Saturday will the cajun swimming backs be quicker than our linebackers trying to run?

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar

Growing up in south Louisiana, I know how unpredictable hurricanes can be.
    ie... "It's going to Florida. No, it's going to Texas. No, it's going to Louisiana. Wait. Yes, it is going to Florida. Heck, who knows. Just pack a bag, gas up the car, and hope we don't have to leave home."

That being said, today is 9/9. There are 9 days until our game at Miami. The NHC shows Ivan to be (possibly) only just north of Cuba on TUESDAY and (possibly) headed to Florida. (perish the thought)

If Frances caused the FSU v. Miami game to be moved, there may be a chance that the Tech game could be affected too.
    Depending on where this thing goes, the last thing Miami may want is to host a football game.

For those of you planning on making the trip to Coral Gables for the game, start watching this thing AS SOON AS WE FINISH WOOPING UP ON U-L-L.

Let's hope it goes to some uninhabited part of Mexico or something.

TF!

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Here's one for you. A weather "junkie" from Limestone, Maine has the most comprehensive website for tropical storm "stuff" you will ever want to see. Check it out, it is the only place I go for Hurricane stuff.

http://www.crownweather.com/tropical.html

Varsity Bulldog rcajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe
    this could be ugly for the gulf coast:

Anything fun to do in Bossier City? Good places to eat etc... That's the closest place I could find from New Orleans.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Hal Sutton's Ole Oakes Golf Course off Sligo Road -

Of course there are the river boats -

New Bass Pro Shop and the IMAX theatre on the River Front...

It's hard to tell someone from down South a good place to eat - but you can't go wrong with Monjuni's or Notini's or Pete Harris Cafe or Herbi K's...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog rcajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Hal Sutton's Ole Oakes Golf Course off Sligo Road -

Of course there are the river boats -

New Bass Pro Shop and the IMAX theatre on the River Front...

It's hard to tell someone from down South a good place to eat - but you can't go wrong with Monjuni's or Notini's or Pete Harris Cafe or Herbi K's...
    Thanks for the information. It's kind of hard to believe that the hotels fill up so fast. Last time ( I believe about three years ago ) with George we had to go all the way up to Dallas.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel you. Here at LSU, we're already alert for possible school closures if the storm comes up at Plaquemines Parish or something. I live in an area that floods badly on the southeast part of the city, so I'm gassin' the car up and gettin' ready. I hate Bayou Manchac... stupid flooding piece of..... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7
    I feel you. Here at LSU, we're already alert for possible school closures if the storm comes up at Plaquemines Parish or something. I live in an area that floods badly on the southeast part of the city, so I'm gassin' the car up and gettin' ready. I hate Bayou Manchac... stupid flooding piece of..... lol
    Yea you feel like an idiot when you run and nothing happens but then again I grew up in Southwest Louisiana and lost family in Audrey. I hate to see it hit anyone and especially Florida since they have been hit twice in one month but then again better them then us. Stay safe.

+ Reply to Thread