+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tailgating restrooms

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Tailgating restrooms

I was wondering where public restrooms are during tailgating? (Tech police and the ticket taker didn't know)

If no one knows, who would I contact to request additional facilities?

(I was tailgating from noon 'til gametime and had to pee like you wouldn't believe!)

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: Tailgating restrooms

There is a tree in Dan's front yard.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Somebody needs to put a sign on that tree early on Oct. 2 in case guys can't find it!

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

Thomas Assembly Center is the only place I know. Closer to game time, the stadium is open and those restrooms are available.

Most other schools have porta-potties rented for tailgating. That would be a good idea for us as well.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I pee between cars. You know washing some tires. Going number 2 is another story.

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

I talked with Ronny Walker about this last week after the Labor day game and he said he would look into it...the feeling seems to be that since the TAC is open that is all we need...............I don't think so!!!

He did say that he would get with whomever to see if we could get some port-a-somethings.....it is PAST TIME....

Of course we are NOW seeing more and more tailgaters so that helps in getting this done.....

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

TECHAJUN, I sent you a private message.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by qng001
    I pee between cars. You know washing some tires. Going number 2 is another story.
    So you were the one huh??

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECHAJUN
    I talked with Ronny Walker about this last week after the Labor day game and he said he would look into it...the feeling seems to be that since the TAC is open that is all we need...............I don't think so!!!

He did say that he would get with whomever to see if we could get some port-a-somethings.....it is PAST TIME....

Of course we are NOW seeing more and more tailgaters so that helps in getting this done.....
    Thanks man. Saves me an email. I'll just use TAC in the mean time. Long walk when you really gotta go though :-)

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

No port-a-potties is BAD for us that like to tailgate away from the stadium...especially for the women-folk.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I'm glad more ppl are tailgating, i put on my first tailgate this past weekend (being a new grad and not in band anymore) I had a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by qng001
    I'm glad more ppl are tailgating, i put on my first tailgate this past weekend (being a new grad and not in band anymore) I had a blast!
    At 4:05, I looked up and noticed the entire parking lot was full. I think this can only be great for Tech football. When I was a freshman, I didn't tailgate once.

Varsity Bulldog TechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her gameTechStudent is on top of his/her game

Once the restroom problem is solved see if you guys can work on getting the cops off our backs.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

I'd walk five miles to go to the restroom in the TAC before I'd walk 2 feet to use a porta john - maybe its a girl thing, but I'd definitely not be donating to the porta john fund!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

They would be an improvement over the trees on the top of the hill.

+ Reply to Thread