+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Miami game on TV??

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Miami game on TV??

Quote Originally Posted by macp38
    Thanks, Ed. If radio shack truly has answers, I'll be listening!! Kat, no dsl of any kind here, but I think with a better antenna, I'll get z107.5. Thank goodness they have a large signal. Kat, thanks for the updates. I hope they are pumped!!!
    m38
    Most of the radios that you buy today do not have very good reception as they did say 25 years ago. With the proliferation of radio stations and the mass marketers desire to sell it cheaper, the radios you buy most places do not work as well. quite often your radio in your auto is much better quality than the ones off the shelf.
    I believe I mentioned to you last year to look into a GE super radio, it is designed for talk radio and is a pretty good middle of the road unit, about $70.
    The better electronic stores will carry those and other brands like sagarin. You will probably still need to get a powered antennae, about $25.
    Radio Shack also has a decent radio for about the same price, if you buy it there you can always take it back if it doesn't work for you after you get home.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by macp38
    Thanks, Ed. If radio shack truly has answers, I'll be listening!! Kat, no dsl of any kind here, but I think with a better antenna, I'll get z107.5. Thank goodness they have a large signal. Kat, thanks for the updates. I hope they are pumped!!!
    Dave Nitz and Steve Davison will provide the play by play as the game can be heard on the Louisiana Tech Radio Network, including KXKZ-FM 107.5 (Ruston) and KRDM-AM 1340 (Shreveport).

have you tried 1340 AM ?

Varsity Bulldog gbg001 isn't thought very highly of around heregbg001 isn't thought very highly of around heregbg001 isn't thought very highly of around heregbg001 isn't thought very highly of around heregbg001 isn't thought very highly of around here

Steve Davison is horrible. Bring Dan back puhlleeeze!
    Under every Bush there is dirt. :icon_wink

+ Reply to Thread