+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is right in our Bulldawg World????

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Big Grin What is right in our Bulldawg World????

I don't post often and when I do it is probably not that insightful, But I read the board almost every day all year.

Now, Some how, after a 2-0 start I find myself going into a gloomy football funk of some kind, some how. I wonder what is causing it ? Could it be all of this not so positive posting we are doing here on the Board.

I know there are a lot of problems, some of them more serious than others, But what does it matter right now? I think we have managed some how,to digg up almost every negative thing we can find related to a 2-0 start. The program has had a lot of ups and downs the last few years I know, But what does that mean to us right now?

At this point in the season, what does all of our criticism's do to help the players, attendance, promotion, coaching, finances, alumni giving, changing administration, etc.......

How is this helping make it a 3-0 start?

How is all of our Bitchin going change anything?

Does what we say on this board influence any of the administration?

I know most eveyone making comments means well, but why don't we give it a rest for at least a day or two? I think a lot of the critisism is meant to be constructive, but it does not always come off that way. I could be waaay off base here, but I don't think so.

:icon_wink What is the one positive thing that you can think of for this program?

:rolleyes4 Can you think of just one?

(go ahead, swing away, I can take It)

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: What is right in our Bulldawg World????

I guess I will start..

A lot more blue in the JAS

Remember the signs you got started DWFM ?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I tell you something positive. My friends and I used to show up at 10:45 for the two o'clock games. Now, when we show up early, we've got to look around for a good seat to do some heckling. Things are changing and Mr. Oaks is doing somethings right. I love tech with all my heart and every game I find a few more people who feel the same way.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Some positives:

Can't find a parking space on game day

Stands are more crowded than ever before

We are in the best non-bcs conference in the country

We are 2-0

We have a defense

We have the top running back in the country

The stands have been electric over the first two games

If those aren't enough to get your blood pumping blue, we have a team that is the future winners against MIAMI this year!

GO DAWGS!!!!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

We expand our territory when we're on national TV each season.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog muttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the ears

How about TWO:

We have an unbelievable RB and a very talented OL...
    that make our Defense, OC and HC look MUCH better than they really are

Best back-to-back crowds ever at the Joe...
    that are a result of our unbelievable RB, TV game excitement, free tickets and scheduling (not many local event conflicts)

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BhadDawg
    I guess I will start..

A lot more blue in the JAS

Remember the signs you got started DWFM ?
    I think the long, lost Vettewrecker got that started.

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Don't forget the awesome uni's...especially the head gear!

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Our last two of three home games start at 6:00pm. That's a big positive in my book

Wooooohoooooo 1000 posts.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

We're not located in Venezuela.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

We are not in the SunBelch.

Varsity Bulldog finndawg has turned a few heads around herefinndawg has turned a few heads around herefinndawg has turned a few heads around here

We are not an independent...

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Three Positive things about Louisiana Tech:

1) Louisiana Tech is 2-0.
    2) The crowds are bigger at JAS than I remember in a long time.
    3) The WAC is a DAMN good --and competitive-- football conference. Absolutely NOBODY laughs at the WAC the way they do the Sunbelt. Any BCS school that laughs at the WAC just might get their nose bloodied and their team beat.

HD

Twelve positive post in a row, are we working on a record or what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    I think the long, lost Vettewrecker got that started.
    Sorry DD, I just remember sending a check to Dewayne

+ Reply to Thread