+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I BELIEEEEEEVVVEEEE !!!!!!

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

I BELIEEEEEEVVVEEEE !!!!!!

I expect a WIN !!!!

I want a win, I expect a win, I believe we can win!

Let's take it to them. I don't care what their ranking is, who the coach is, how much talent they have, it is their house, etc..........

I expect a WIN !!!!

I don't care that we only one won by a slim margin last week, who our coach is,
    we are not in the top 25, we are not a BCS team, etc........

I expect a WIN !!!!

We are going to have to play with the cards we are dealt. At this point, we need to suck it up and remember what our job is.

It is our job as fans to Believe !

It is our job as fans to expect a win !

It is our job as fans to get behind this team and push to the next level !

It is our job as fans to keep and spread the Faith in our DAWGS !

We have played brutal schedules before, so what, we are playing one again, and will continue to do so. Fan apathy is contageous and needs to be stopped before the team gets any more exposure to it.

I know I am preaching to the choir on a lot of this, but if you are not a fan, I am not talking to you anyway.

Want it....
    Expect it....
    Demand it....
    Believe it....

Win it.....

I Believe!!!!!!!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog UpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really nice UpNorthDawg's Avatar

Re: I BELIEEEEEEVVVEEEE !!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SICK 'EM DAWGS!!!!

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

You've got to positate the negatives. If life throws pies at you, you make a tall, cool glass of piemonade.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

BEAT MIAMI!!!!

BELIEVE!!!!

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Bump & Believe

Bump & Believe

Can I get an Amen?!?!?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

AMEN

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

You gotta love it!

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Strongbad, that's a funny post. Sounds like Jesse Jackson or somethin'.....
    "positate" hehehe but I'll go with that. Let's whup up on Miami!

Puppy dawg_drool is an unknown

I BELIEVE!!!!!

The only question in my mind is: How low will Miami be in the polls come Monday?

+ Reply to Thread