+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tech Lakes

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: Tech Lakes

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawgs03
    Does anyone have any idea if TECH has every considered digging out a lake or pond. I think the LSU lakes are great and really add something to a campus. I was in hideaway park today and thought about how nice it would be if they would flood some of that land and build the park around it. It would really be a draw for students and it'd be great for events at the TAC.
    Well, I guess you got your answer. We don't seem to cut each other much slack around here. A pond might be nice, but doesn't seem right for Tech. For a number of reasons. Don't stop thinking of ways to improve Tech. Doesn't hurt anything to throw some ideas out.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Ever been in the Nielson parking lot after a day or two of good rain...this is the obvious choice for a campus lake. Blow the twin towers up and give the ATO boys a place to sit on the dock and get hammered. Win win situation as far as I'm concerned.

Puppy TexasBulldog is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Ever been in the Nielson parking lot after a day or two of good rain...this is the obvious choice for a campus lake. Blow the twin towers up and give the ATO boys a place to sit on the dock and get hammered. Win win situation as far as I'm concerned.
    Better give the Frat Daddies floaties or make the lake no more than three feet. We wouldn't want any accidental drownings.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

As a ATO alum, I resemble that comment. I can drown in one ft. of water with or wtihout floaties.

Puppy TexasBulldog is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75
    As a ATO alum, I resemble that comment. I can drown in one ft. of water with or wtihout floaties.
    Haha

We'll have to make sure they take that into consideration when they are building the pond, maybe they can you a kiddie pool/shallow area. Safety first. lol

Puppy NastyDawg is an unknown

If JBII doesn't prepare our team better, then we can just fill-up

JAS and have our own Toilet-Bowl this year!!!
    Slip and slide down the hill from the field house, sea-doos,
    rope swings from our new goal-posts. Maybe we can get the RFD
    to bring out the crane and hose after the Boise St. game.

+ Reply to Thread