+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LS WHO?

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

LS WHO?

Is this game beautiful or what? With about 5 minutes to go in the second quarter, LSWHO has less than 40 total yards. 40 yards!

A win against Fresno would really make this a special day.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar

Re: LS WHO?

Let's now get to carried away. The tiggers just scored 10 quick points to carry some momentun into the half.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

The only thing that could make the day better is us beating Fresno. I would say that 38-10 with 8 minutes to go should be safe.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

It's over, stick a fork in LSU. So much for their superior defense and special teams. David Greene has 10 completions......for 5 TD's. Looks like Saban should have bolted last year. They are on the way down. :icon_razz

If they are not careful, they could end up finishing in the bottom half of the SEC and out of a bowl game :icon_razz

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar

Yep, the tiggers got taken to the cleaners today. Now bring on the FSU bulldawgs and the LTU bulldogs will show the tiggers how to win.

ULL is on top of Florida Atlantic 14-3 in the second qtr. Wow have the Cajun's improved.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

A loss in "The Swamp" next week and the bunch from Stick Red will be on its way from half-national champs to whole-SEC chumps in nine short months.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Can they find their way to Independence Stadium?
    ________
    Vermont Dispensary
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 12:01 AM.

Big Dog Tech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really nice Tech09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg
    Is this game beautiful or what? With about 5 minutes to go in the second quarter, LSWHO has less than 40 total yards. 40 yards!

A win against Fresno would really make this a special day.
    It is a special day now.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

I can't believ this is even a topic on OUR board.

Varsity Bulldog techgrad/tigerfan is on the way down

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg
    I can't believ this is even a topic on OUR board.
    LOL, now you see!!!

hahahha, I can't help but chuckle when I see tech "fans" gloat at a LSU loss, how does that make them feel? Better about themselves? Better about Tech? Man must be a miserable life when the loss of one makes you feel good!
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

I guess I have a miserable life because it made me feel good!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Friday night at a high school game a certain local, who NEVER attended LSU, BTW, shows up decked out in puke purple and yellow lsu attire and spends most of the game shouting at people he knows how LSU was gonna beat the "over-rated UGA Dogs" and how "we" might have trouble with Florida, but "we" will win the SEC West and "we" will go to a major bowl, blah, blah, blah...

Then later he complains that some LSU fans have jumped off the bandwagon after the Auburn loss and how he hates bandwagon fans, blah, blah, blah...

That obnoxious fellow is the very reason I enjoy seeing LSU lose.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I guess I have a miserable life because it made me feel good! -Dawgbitten

If that makes you feel good then the references to lsu by ESPN and the other networks should make you feel wonderful. They never mention them without including "co-champs" or "piece of the national title". You gotta love it!

Varsity Bulldog techgrad/tigerfan is on the way down

bawahahaha, I knew a thread like this would come up ... not that I have ESP but you are so predictable. For example, blah, blah, blah, yackety yack, some guy in LSU shirt mouthing off, balh, blah, blah, the fans are why I hate LSU. blah, blah, blah, LSU co-champ, blah, blah. Wow!! I never saw those comments coming, how enlightening!!

I am still laughing my a$$ off at how pathetic you are, you guys can't even enjoy a big win for Tech.

The reason you hate LSU is because you aren't part of LSU. Jealousy is an ugly thing,
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

+ Reply to Thread