+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LS WHO?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: LS WHO?

Quote Originally Posted by techgrad/tigerfan
    bawahahaha, I knew a thread like this would come up ... not that I have ESP but you are so predictable. For example, blah, blah, blah, yackety yack, some guy in LSU shirt mouthing off, balh, blah, blah, the fans are why I hate LSU. blah, blah, blah, LSU co-champ, blah, blah. Wow!! I never saw those comments coming, how enlightening!!

I am still laughing my a$$ off at how pathetic you are, you guys can't even enjoy a big win for Tech.

The reason you hate LSU is because you aren't part of LSU. Jealousy is an ugly thing,
    I suppose. But I still enjoy seeing LSU lose.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Hey dude, I like LSU. I don't care what anybody thinks about it either. But, you are the one who is pathetic. Why do you come to this website? Tech-grad, LSU fan---what an idiot! Nobody cares where you graduated from and who you root for, get a life!

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Hey a$$hole known as techgrad/tigerfan (aka fat pussy), have you ever heard of rivalries. This thread was started out in a competitive spirit, no jealousy about it (trust me). Not that we need to explain this to you, you didn't even go to LSU. Your such a deusche bag.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

03, you have opened a can of worms now. We will now get to learn of this guy's educational endeavors for the 1000th time.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Poor lsu punks. Give them a break, they are on a downhill slide again and can't stand the fact that not everyone in the state isn't sympathetic.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LT
    Can they find their way to Independence Stadium?

Shreveport is probably salivating right now. They are the pitiful ones.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Poor lsu punks. Give them a break, they are on a downhill slide again and can't stand the fact that not everyone in the state isn't sympathetic.
    Well said. They are on the way down.

Jealous? Think again. I hate LSU with every fiber of my being. The reason it is so wonderful to see LSWHO gets pasted is that every high school recruit in the nation saw it. Many of them also saw Moats and and our improved defense torch the thugs from Fresno.

Are we going to out recruit LSWHO next year? Probably not. Will yesterday's events help us in the recruiting war with LSWHO? Maybe help us steal away a few key prospects? YOU KNOW IT TECH GRAD/TIGER FAN!!!

DEAL. WITH. IT.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Why was LSU's defeat so sweet to me last night? Why should I enjoy it?

Well, my brother was an athlete there for three years, ending last year, so I am an LSU "supporter" (not fan)...

But when organizing a tailgating crew, I had no less than a dozen people (from Ruston) tell me that they weren't tailgating unless we had a TV large enough to watch LSU. Some said they wouldn't be attending the game period saying, "Why watch Tech get pounded by another big team when I could watch the biggest game in the SEC?"

Do I take pleasure in their loss? Yes. Did I call them after the game and crow like you wouldn't believe? Yes. Does that make me jealous, petty, ignorant, mean spirited, etc... Probably, but hey, screw it. We won.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

The LSU-GA game proves one thing about playing good teams like Tech has been doing. No matter who you are, if you make mistakes you can and probably will get embarrassed. Our errors lead directly to 31 Miami points and the key interception right before the half against TN swung that game by at least 7 if not 14 points.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg
    It's over, stick a fork in LSU. So much for their superior defense and special teams. David Greene has 10 completions......for 5 TD's. Looks like Saban should have bolted last year. They are on the way down. :icon_razz

If they are not careful, they could end up finishing in the bottom half of the SEC and out of a bowl game :icon_razz
    They definitely could be looking at an Indy bowl if they don't get some things corrected.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Last night at the hotel, they were having the Istrouma high class of 1954 reunion. I was sitting in the lobby watching tech when some half snockered LSU/IHS woman walked by and said "Tech is winning?" I replied yes and she said "LSU bit the big one today." I tried to keep watching and replied softly " They didn't have the best of days." At which point she got in my face and screamed "I SAID THEY BIT THE BIG ONE!" If you were in the in the class of '54, how old would you be?

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Also, another point to bring out is the fact that LSU hasn't defeated a top 10 team on the road since '93, I think! You can dog us all you want, but we NEVER get to play these guys on our home field. I would love to see if things would be a little different if we had them at home. Maybe not a lot, but I bet it would make some difference!

Varsity Bulldog techgrad/tigerfan is on the way down

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawgs03
    Hey a$$hole known as techgrad/tigerfan (aka fat pussy), have you ever heard of rivalries. This thread was started out in a competitive spirit, no jealousy about it (trust me). Not that we need to explain this to you, you didn't even go to LSU. Your such a deusche bag.
    LOL, another keyboard warrior. Poor form dude, make some more assumptions I am enjoying your insight. Also, nice try bu you and the rest here had a chance to meet me last year at the LSU vs. Tech game, only one of you had the balls to come by.
    Last edited by techgrad/tigerfan; 10-03-2004 at 03:38 PM.
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

man you guys are easy ... more blah, blah, blah and yakety yack!!! bawahaha I am really enjoying reading your responses. Let's see, how do I respond to the same old lame response to why you hate LSU;

1.) Hey!! get this I ran into a drunk La Tech fan last year, I guess using your logic that would make ALL Tech grads a$$holes!!

2.) uh, so Tech beats their first ranked team at home and it's LSU's fault?

3.) sorry that your people from Ruston would rather watch LSU, why is that LSU's fault?

4.) uh, yeah ok .. anything you say. Please tell me how many recruits have both LSU and Tech on their wish list? LOL

5.) LSU is on a down hill slide ... if I had a crystal ball I would tell you how things will turn out. I can say this though, that if past performance is any indcation of future events, LSU will win a NC again before Tech ever gets ranked in the top 20. In fact I would venture to guess that Tech will be back in Div IIA before long.
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG
    Also, another point to bring out is the fact that LSU hasn't defeated a top 10 team on the road since '93, I think! You can dog us all you want, but we NEVER get to play these guys on our home field. I would love to see if things would be a little different if we had them at home. Maybe not a lot, but I bet it would make some difference!
    ever wonder why Tech doesn't play any ranked teams at home? So that "fact" is the reason why you hate LSU? pitiful
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996

+ Reply to Thread