+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LS WHO?

Varsity Bulldog techgrad/tigerfan is on the way down

Re: LS WHO?

Quote Originally Posted by TechDAG
    Last night at the hotel, they were having the Istrouma high class of 1954 reunion. I was sitting in the lobby watching tech when some half snockered LSU/IHS woman walked by and said "Tech is winning?" I replied yes and she said "LSU bit the big one today." I tried to keep watching and replied softly " They didn't have the best of days." At which point she got in my face and screamed "I SAID THEY BIT THE BIG ONE!" If you were in the in the class of '54, how old would you be?
    my mother graduated from IHS in 56', her brother graduated in 54'.

so, meeting a drunk woman at your HS reunion makes LSU bad? LMAO
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    The LSU-GA game proves one thing about playing good teams like Tech has been doing. No matter who you are, if you make mistakes you can and probably will get embarrassed. Our errors lead directly to 31 Miami points and the key interception right before the half against TN swung that game by at least 7 if not 14 points.
    excellent point.
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by techgrad/tigerfan
    3.) sorry that your people from Ruston would rather watch LSU, why is that LSU's fault?
    Wrong. I'd rather watch the bulldogs. The problem is that LSU football commentary and games dominate the local media in North Louisiana. I know I can punch a button on my remote and turn LSU off, but I'd like to be able to watch the 10:20 sports report without having to channel surf to find the bulldogs. This is but another reason I enjoy seeing LSU lose. Perhaps Shreveport and Monroe will devote more time to the Bulldogs if LSU goes into a losing skid. It would be nice to see them get embarrased in Gainesville too. I regret that the officials awarded the Oregon State game to the Tigers with bogus holding/interference calls.
    ________
    The Cigar Boss
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 12:01 AM.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

One person had the balls? Why because you were gonna kick some ass? You're funny. My favorite LSU bumper sticker says, "My two favorite teams are LSU and whoever's playing Alabama" so maybe we're not the only ones who enjoy seeing others lose. And why the hell do we have to explain why we like to see lsu lose? You've never given any reason why you like to see lsu win. I'm sure you'll classify me as another "lame" response as you always do when you don't wanna address the comment. You're pitiful.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

I hear they're ready to fire Saban now. I wish I could listen to that talk show Monday, it should be real entertaining.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by techgrad/tigerfan
    my mother graduated from IHS in 56', her brother graduated in 54'.

so, meeting a drunk woman at your HS reunion makes LSU bad? LMAO
    You will notice that I made no value judgements and did not not extrapolate this incident into anything. I related a story to readers on a Tech board about one fan that I ran into. I thought it was amusing and shared it. You notice that I was not knocking LSU in my response to her comment. It was she who insisted that I understand her opinion. This is just an anecdote, it proves or disproves nothing. You seem mighty touchy.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Poor lsucks fan.......... He doesn't have a home and his "bandwagon team" has lost.

BOOO WHOOOO WHOOOO

Go cry on your own board. OH, that is right, you don't have a board. You are a visitor on theirs and are not a Tech fan, so don't belong on this one either. Sorry bout that................

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

TG/TF, Was it Georgia's superior offensive power or was it LSU's lack of talent to compete with a Top 10 team for the lopsided score? Or, was it superior Georgia coaching?

Quote Originally Posted by TechDAG
    You will notice that I made no value judgements and did not not extrapolate this incident into anything. I related a story to readers on a Tech board about one fan that I ran into. I thought it was amusing and shared it. You notice that I was not knocking LSU in my response to her comment. It was she who insisted that I understand her opinion. This is just an anecdote, it proves or disproves nothing. You seem mighty touchy.
    nice try at being coy, you made the statement and left it open to extrapolation.
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    One person had the balls? Why because you were gonna kick some ass? You're funny. My favorite LSU bumper sticker says, "My two favorite teams are LSU and whoever's playing Alabama" so maybe we're not the only ones who enjoy seeing others lose. And why the hell do we have to explain why we like to see lsu lose? You've never given any reason why you like to see lsu win. I'm sure you'll classify me as another "lame" response as you always do when you don't wanna address the comment. You're pitiful.
    LOL, nah I wasn't gonna "kick some ass", just funny that someone can call me a fat pussy hiding behind a key board. I invited anyone and everyone that wanted to come to our tailgate last year and only one person showed up. Funny thing is that we had a good time.

I like to see LSU win, just that simple. Purely emotional for me, no logic about it. But I can say this, I do not pull for any other team to lose ... seems kind of pathetic to me.
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996

Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    TG/TF, Was it Georgia's superior offensive power or was it LSU's lack of talent to compete with a Top 10 team for the lopsided score? Or, was it superior Georgia coaching?
    I think it was a combination of all of the above ... I don't think it was a lack of physical talent.
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

If you have no logic as to why you root for LSU, than why do you want logic as to why others root against them?

Quote Originally Posted by LT
    Wrong. I'd rather watch the bulldogs. The problem is that LSU football commentary and games dominate the local media in North Louisiana. I know I can punch a button on my remote and turn LSU off, but I'd like to be able to watch the 10:20 sports report without having to channel surf to find the bulldogs. This is but another reason I enjoy seeing LSU lose. Perhaps Shreveport and Monroe will devote more time to the Bulldogs if LSU goes into a losing skid. It would be nice to see them get embarrased in Gainesville too. I regret that the officials awarded the Oregon State game to the Tigers with bogus holding/interference calls.
    again, basing your feelings on nothing to do with LSU. You guys need to just come out and admit the real reason ... inferiority complex
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Poor lsucks fan.......... He doesn't have a home and his "bandwagon team" has lost.

BOOO WHOOOO WHOOOO

Go cry on your own board. OH, that is right, you don't have a board. You are a visitor on theirs and are not a Tech fan, so don't belong on this one either. Sorry bout that................
    LMAO, did your ten year old get a hold of the computer again? Please don't tell me an adult typed that
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996

My last point ... funny how on (arguably) the biggest day in Tech's history a thread about LSU pops up and is dominating the board. LMAO, see the irony?

Anyway, great acheivement for Tech yesterday .. I am truly hopeful that this means great things in the future!! Now let go of the LSU fixation and focus on your team.
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996

+ Reply to Thread