+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LS WHO?

Varsity Bulldog techgrad/tigerfan is on the way down

Re: LS WHO?

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog
    If you have no logic as to why you root for LSU, than why do you want logic as to why others root against them?
    never knew that I asked for logic, I just asked for an explanation ... was hoping for something rational, but I guess it is all emotional. Seems to be mostly frustration ... at what I don't know.
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techgrad/tigerfan
    I like to see LSU win, just that simple. Purely emotional for me, no logic about it. But I can say this, I do not pull for any other team to lose ... seems kind of pathetic to me.
    If you have no logic (rational explanation) as to why you root for LSU, "purely emotional for me", why do you ask for a rational explanation from those who root against them?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Maybe you're at a higher level of athletic morality than me because I will always be glad when Hawaii, Fresno, or Texas A&M lose. I suppose these are purely emotional too, God I love football.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Maybe you're at a higher level of athletic morality than me because I will always be glad when Hawaii, Fresno, or Texas A&M lose. I suppose these are purely emotional too, God I love football.
    I wouldn't say that ... there are / were teams that I don't particularly care for like Florida (especially when Spurrior was there), Auburn and some others. But I don't identify myself by who I "hate"

I agree 100%, I love football
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Important distinction you've always failed to make tgtf ....

IN the same way that our dislike of lsu should not be equated with jealousy, nor should our dislike of lsu be considered a trait by which we identify ourselves.

But of those have been assumptions on your part since you started posting here.

I regret to inform you that you are wrong on both counts.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

"stand on your own merit" - TG/TF

You should stand on your own merit. You were educated and trained to make a living and support yourself at Louisiana Tech, providing much of the merit you have earned. You should give back in supporting the institution that afforded you this merit.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    I regret to inform you that you are wrong on both counts.
    maybe with you but not the other 99 percent
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawgs03
    Hey a$$hole known as techgrad/tigerfan (aka fat pussy), have you ever heard of rivalries. This thread was started out in a competitive spirit, no jealousy about it (trust me). Not that we need to explain this to you, you didn't even go to LSU. Your such a deusche bag.
    "aka fat pu$$y?" thinking of your mother?

"you didn't even go to LSU" when did that happen? I guess I ought to get my money back then.
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

maybe with you but not the other 99 percent
    If you are not uncomfortable with blanket statement like that, then I'm sure you wont mind if I were to say something like ....

99% of all lsu fans are drunken, toothless sub-human thugs who couldnt spell "LSU" if you spotted them two letters.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    If you are not uncomfortable with blanket statement like that, then I'm sure you wont mind if I were to say something like ....

99% of all lsu fans are drunken, toothless sub-human thugs who couldnt spell "LSU" if you spotted them two letters.
    LOL, I don't see many toothless people down here, my experience is that most of them live in north Louisiana
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, I don't see many toothless people down here, my experience is that most of them live in north Louisiana
    You must not go to Central or the West side.

+ Reply to Thread