+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coach Simoneaux and Tech Baseball

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

Coach Simoneaux and Tech Baseball

Guys-

I saw Coach Simoneaux at the Fresno game tonight. He is a special person. Tech is lucky to have someone of his character, personality, and heart to win.

He was very excited about the recent improvements at JCLF, as well as excited about our team this year.

On the way to the parking lot, after the game I got the chance to chat with a baseball player, I introduced my self to him, he responded with his name- wich i could remember it now- he was a pitcher.

Wades attitude is flowing over into these guys!

He was gleaming with FOOTBALL pride and I said we are expecting good things out of the baseball team this year as well. His response was we are too. Please come watch us play and he asked if I had boiught season tickets yet. I said no, but I am Monday!

This was unreal! These guys are getting it!

With this attitude, I would be surprised if we are not a Top 25 team in 2 years, I originally thought 5, but now I am thinking 1-2 years!!

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Re: Coach Simoneaux and Tech Baseball

I saw Simoneaux before the game, I watched some of the tryout games and talked to some of the parents of the players, they (parents) are excited as their kids. This coach is building a team with disipline, character and confidence. they will be winners even after their college days.
    LETS HELP OUT ANY WAY WE CAN!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Wow, a top 25 team in two years. That will be awesome!! Has Tech ever been ranked before in baseball?

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

I am unaware if they have ever been ranked. If not, it wont be long! I am not sure of the raw talent level we have, but with this attitude, it wont be long at all.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Team has been ranked before back in 70s and 1980. We had upset some big names and beat Texas in one of the regional games.

Coach Sim had some recruit prospects in this weekend as well. Any information should be kept in Recruiting Forum.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

My son went to his baseball camp last year and said he is a great motivator and knows baseball. I met with Coach Sim this weekend too. I am convinced after my meeting and after what my son said, that if Sim can't turn this program around, then nobody can.
    Go Tech!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg
    My son went to his baseball camp last year and said he is a great motivator and knows baseball. I met with Coach Sim this weekend too. I am convinced after my meeting and after what my son said, that if Sim can't turn this program around, then nobody can.
    We have to keep Coach Sim at all costs, I do not want to see him bolt for a bigger school after a couple good years here.

Bulldog pickoff is an unknown

Frown Re: Coach Simoneaux and Tech Baseball

Is coach Sim going somewhere? You all are talking like he is going somewhere.
    What's up?

Quote Originally Posted by pickoff
    Is coach Sim going somewhere? You all are talking like he is going somewhere.
    What's up?
    Not that I know of. I do not want to start any rumors. It is just that when a coach in any sport does a great job at the mid-major level, the bigger schools come calling. If Coach Sim does what a lot people are expecting, at some point he going to get offers from bigger schools (or the pros). I just hope we can do what it takes to keep him from going to another school if they give him a big raise. Tech has lost a number of coaches to other schools in the past. I would hate to lose Sim after all I have heard about him. Sounds like he is a winner off the field as well as on.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I got to talk with him after the Dawgs' frustrating weekend in Hog City and even then he was very upbeat and willing to visit with an old fan.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown
    Not that I know of. I do not want to start any rumors. It is just that when a coach in any sport does a great job at the mid-major level, the bigger schools come calling. If Coach Sim does what a lot people are expecting, at some point he going to get offers from bigger schools (or the pros). I just hope we can do what it takes to keep him from going to another school if they give him a big raise. Tech has lost a number of coaches to other schools in the past. I would hate to lose Sim after all I have heard about him. Sounds like he is a winner off the field as well as on.
    He has to win at Tech before he goes anywhere, and I know it will be soon. Lets just hope he likes N. LA
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

They played 2 intersquad games this weekend. Did anyone go?

Puppy cajun flatfoot is an unknown

Dusty McHale wasn't on the 43 man roster. Anyone know what happened?

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

he quit

Varsity Bulldog muttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    He has to win at Tech before he goes anywhere, and I know it will be soon. Lets just hope he likes N. LA
    Having to deal with Oakes and Reneau is enough to make anyone want to quit.

+ Reply to Thread