+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RSS feed for news

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

RSS feed for news

OK now My Yahoo lets you subscribe to RSS feeds. I think it would be absolutely fantastic if you would add an RSS feed to the news page. If it is possible (or already is available) then please do it ...

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Re: RSS feed for news

If you want a hint on how to do it, look at http://sourceforge.net/projects/sphpblog/ ... it is a very SIMPLE blog that has an RSS feed feature. I figure you guys could cut the RSS feed code out of it (see the rss.php file) and shoehorn it into this thing.

I am very serious about this. It WILL generate traffic to this site because as soon as you add it, I will be the first to add it to my content list and that will make it available in the searches to add content that anyone can do. Any search with Louisiana Tech in it WILL return the RSS feed for BB&B.

Thanks ...

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

We'll get to working on it. I think it is a standard feature with the front end we are using, but just haven't enabled.

TDF

Thumbs up ... you guys are really on top of things and I appreciate that.

Oh .. dont ask what possessed me to do this but this works **shrug**

http://www.latechbbb.com/backend.php

Added it to My Yahoo and it works like a charm ...
    Last edited by weunice; 10-11-2004 at 05:11 PM.

+ Reply to Thread