+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Loser State University

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar

Loser State University

Damn them...They got lucky...

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Re: Loser State University

the gator D on that last drive looked like Tech's D in 2003

bad

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I hate 'em, but you have to give them credit and I didn't see any luck. I saw execution, discipline and a well coached team. Two costly mistakes by their future QB who they paid big money for and they overcame them. They are a much better team than Florida.

Varsity Bulldog Screenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

big money for? its one thing to speak intelligently, which you started to, but you definately lost all credibility after that comment

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I missed most of that game. Please explain.

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg03
    Damn them...They got lucky...
    LOL.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Monroe, did Monroe win tonight? Aren't you proud of that? Why do you claim to live in Monroe, have a Tech degree and support LSU? Aren't you incredibly confused? Does your mother understand and support you when you experience anxiety and guilt? Is she hoping you'll marry HIM and settle down?

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    Monroe, did Monroe win tonight? Aren't you proud of that? Why do you claim to live in Monroe, have a Tech degree and support LSU? Aren't you incredibly confused? Does your mother understand and support you when you experience anxiety and guilt? Is she hoping you'll marry HIM and settle down?
    Yeah, I'm happy ULM won. My wife graduated from ULM. I never claimed to live in Monroe, maybe my name is Monroe. I'm not really sure that I understand most of the other part of your post, but thanks for asking.
    Last edited by MonreauxTiger; 10-09-2004 at 11:53 PM.

Varsity Bulldog techgrad/tigerfan is on the way down

yet another LSU thread on a Tech board .. LOL

I agree with the statement that luck had nothing to do with it, but claiming that LSU pays it's atheletes is purely delusional and obviously a statement of jealousy
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Claiming that everything Tech fans say about lsu are statements of jealousy is purely delusional.

There are threads on this forum about Miami, Rice, Fresno, UTEP, ULL, ulm, Hawaii, etc. Does that mean we're jealous of them too?

This is a football forum. We are football fans. We talk football. lsu plays football right? Then dont freakin flatter yourself just because they come up.

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar

They come up because we hate them and like to talk about them...Simple as that..I know I'm being a flamer, almost as bad as beef, but I do'nt hide the fact that I really despise LSU

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg03
    They come up because we hate them and like to talk about them...Simple as that..I know I'm being a flamer, almost as bad as beef, but I do'nt hide the fact that I really despise LSU
    You also don't hide the fact you are a Tech fan. That $hithead Organizer is the lowest form of flamer.

But, I have been hating LSU all my life. I grew up in a Tulane family. My dad, three uncles and older brother all attended Tulane. And my dad took me to dozens and dozens of Tulane games when I was a kid. We even drove to Memphis in 1970 to watch Tulane upset Colorado (a 28 pt favorite) in the Liberty Bowl. Tulane won 17-3.

Now, I dislike Tulane almost as much as I do LSU!

In the end, I really only care about one thing in college football: Tech doing well. If LSU loses, I like to have some fun with that with all the LSU fans. If they win, like yesterday, I honestly don't care.

Varsity Bulldog techgrad/tigerfan is on the way down

[QUOTE=Champ967]Claiming that everything Tech fans say about lsu are statements of jealousy is purely delusional.
    [QUOTE]

the majority of tech fans on this board are delusional, case in point the comment made about paying the players. you may be the exception but not the rule
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Accusing SEC teams (or any high-profile) name brand teams of paying their players is not some new thing invented by lsu-hating Tech fans. And it's not like BR's reputation for corruption of all kinds is a Tech conspiracy either. Your conference's reputation preceeds you, as well as your location's. Sorry. If you want to be known as "state flagship" and as an SEC institution, you need to be ready to accept all that comes with those associations.

We dont like lsu. That doesnt make us delusional nor jealous nor does mean that we identify ourselves by who we hate.

You're clearly never going to get it. Just give up trying to figure out reasons why we dont like the tigers. Just accept that we dont them and leave it at that.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techgrad/tigerfan
    the majority of tech fans on this board are delusional, case in point the comment made about paying the players.
    Ever heard of Lester Earl?

+ Reply to Thread