+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Loser State University

Varsity Bulldog techgrad/tigerfan is on the way down

Re: Loser State University

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Not worth repeating - worth laughing at, though. You give any program as big of an advantage as lsucks and they will do twice as much. We have done wonders with what we have. I just hope we keep building and not let it slip away. I can't imagine how awesome our program would be with lsucks money.

Call it jealosy or whatever you want......... I am not jealous of what lsu had done - I am jealous of the money they get.

Now, back to laughing at what you guys are stating..............
    LOL, you are truly one of the deluded ones!! winning = money, the LSU atheltic department is self funded. again winning = money

"we have done wonders ..." who tech? What have they done in the years since moving to div IA?
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kat04
    That was a little rude... and if you are a TIGER fan, why are you HERE anyway? Most of the time the only time I see fans of OTHER teams on here is right before we PLAY them. Go back to LOSERSU... We are all TECH fans and we can't control each other's posts or opinions nor can we stop each other from posting stuff we don't like or agree with. YOU aren't even a TECH fan, even though you are a Tech GRADUATE... why would we care what you think about our posts anyway???
    rude? the truth is rude? I guess I made an "assumption" based on what I read here, perhaps my sampling is off because the people that agree are either silent or don't read this board.

again I must LOL ... you obviously care enough about my posts to make your comment.
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

Varsity Bulldog Kat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the ears Kat04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techgrad/tigerfan
    rude? the truth is rude? I guess I made an "assumption" based on what I read here, perhaps my sampling is off because the people that agree are either silent or don't read this board.

again I must LOL ... you obviously care enough about my posts to make your comment.
    No I am actually just very bored (at work with nothing to do) ... and just because I took 16 seconds out of my life to respond to your silly little post doesn't actually mean that I "care"... just that I had nothing better to do than to let you know that I don't. But I know you TIGER fans will probably misconstrude flagrant verbal assault for flattery whenever you can. It's understandable. And just for the record, "assumptions" can never be classified as the truth. It's either fact or opinion, never both.

*OH YEAH... don't you see the little red DOT by your number of posts? That means NO ONE cares what you think!*

*OH YEAH... don't you see the little red DOT by your number of posts? That means NO ONE cares what you think!*
    plenty of free time, that is great. Glad to provide you something to do.

PS: red dot means no one cares? and yet they still keep responding!! LOL, how ironic
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Would everyone quit responding to LSU fans, and for Pete's sake quit encouraging them to come here by starting posts about them. I don't want to read about them on our Tech board.

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I must say, that is an excellent feature. I really get a kick out of that one.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Self supporting? Did that stadium build itself?

Ya know what's really delusional? Believing that MT would not post here anymore after he PROMISED he would NOT!

lsu fans .... never believe them, never trust them, never do business with them, never marry them, never take their word for anything. Damn cheats and liars, every last one of them. (except you, Jetstorm.)

Hell, I might could sorta halfway like lsu if it werent for all the damn lsu fans!

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    Self supporting? Did that stadium build itself?

Hell, I might could sorta halfway like lsu if it werent for all the damn lsu fans!
    I think he was talking about present tense, you know, as in today. LSU is currently self supporting through donations and ticket sales. No money is taken from the academic side of LSU and used in any way towards athletics. LSU makes over 3 million dollars per game in ticket sales alone. That's over 22 million per year.

As for the fans statement, I agree, I would probably have become a Tech fan when I started at Tech had it not been for the Tech fans that I dealt with.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Oh, look! Another post from the damn liar who promised before God and all the world that he would never post here again after Nov.1, 2003.

Now there's a big surprise .....

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    Oh, look! Another post from the damn liar who promised before God and all the world that he would never post here again after Nov.1, 2003.

Now there's a big surprise .....
    I don't remember promising that. I might have said "I probably won't" or something like that. Even if I did, you shouldn't be so upset. It's just an internet message board. I wouldn't have even posted this week if there wasn't a big "Loser State University" post on the board. That in itself is provoking and everyone knew it would spark a few Tigerfans interest.

You did make me feel really bad though, calling me names and everything. Oh, and it's OK with God you know, he does forgive.

Quote Originally Posted by MonreauxTiger
    I must say, that is an excellent feature. I really get a kick out of that one.
    I am jealous, you have two red dots!!!
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996

+ Reply to Thread