+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Loser State University

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Loser State University

I shouldn't have said that about lsu paying players. I'm sure Russell just picked lsu over Florida State because of the fine tradition lsu had vs. Florida State.

Anybody know how much Sugar Bowl tickets went for last year?

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar

Depends on how you look at it...I believe most gave their first-born...

However, if you were an LSU lemming who knows nothing about them besides that you live in Louisiana and you're supposed to follow the Tigers, I believe you had to kill or rob someone for a ticket -- only because they were playing at home (well, as close to home as possible)

Sorry, that waste of space in Baton Rouge just really upsets me, to be nice about it.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I believe you had to kill or rob someone for a ticket -- bulldawg03

Or find a player to buy one from.

Varsity Bulldog Screenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

based on how Saban is, there is no non-compliance issues in recruiting in BR. until someone can prove otherwise, its not worth talking about because you look like a bunch of babies whining about it.

I love tech and all, i just hate how everyone feels as if they are owed something because LSU has this and LSU has that...they've earned it in sports...um, we haven't.

The way i see it, tech engineering is the only thing that has to be better than LSU...after all, its not as if LSU plays the Dawgs in any sports except once in a blue moon.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Screenname
    The way i see it, tech engineering is the only thing that has to be better than LSU...after all, its not as if LSU plays the Dawgs in any sports except once in a blue moon.
    Women's basketball.

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar

The only thing I feel we're owed is respect and attention, just like every other university in the state. I'm tired of being the red-headed stepchild to them, but I know that's not changing anytime soon. And I think it's a tragedy that a paper in North Louisiana can give LSU more coverage than us.

But this was intended to be a "blast LSU for coming from behind at the last minute" thread...Let's get back to talking about football, or someone can move this to the flamer's site...

Big Dog macp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nice macp38's Avatar

Statement to make you go hmmmmm.......in Tennessee and in Auburn in visiting with the fans of those teams we talked about how we like to go to games at other universities, see their traditions, towns, etc. We talked about how different the atmospheres are in different places around the country. Both general consensus of both Tennessee and Auburn fans we visited with was LSU was the worst atmosphere and most unfriendly(that's the nice way to put it) fans they play. Well, GA and GA Tech rank there with them too. They like us to think Saturday night in Baton Rouge is the norm in SEC schools as if we have never been to one!!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by macp38
    Statement to make you go hmmmmm.......in Tennessee and in Auburn in visiting with the fans of those teams we talked about how we like to go to games at other universities, see their traditions, towns, etc. We talked about how different the atmospheres are in different places around the country. Both general consensus of both Tennessee and Auburn fans we visited with was LSU was the worst atmosphere and most unfriendly(that's the nice way to put it) fans they play. Well, GA and GA Tech rank there with them too. They like us to think Saturday night in Baton Rouge is the norm in SEC schools as if we have never been to one!!
    Then they need to come to Ruston if they want to see a better atmosphere!

Varsity Bulldog techgrad/tigerfan is on the way down

Quote Originally Posted by Screenname
    based on how Saban is, there is no non-compliance issues in recruiting in BR. until someone can prove otherwise, its not worth talking about because you look like a bunch of babies whining about it.

I love tech and all, i just hate how everyone feels as if they are owed something because LSU has this and LSU has that...they've earned it in sports...um, we haven't.

worth repeating!
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techgrad/tigerfan
    worth repeating!
    Not worth repeating - worth laughing at, though. You give any program as big of an advantage as lsucks and they will do twice as much. We have done wonders with what we have. I just hope we keep building and not let it slip away. I can't imagine how awesome our program would be with lsucks money.

Call it jealosy or whatever you want......... I am not jealous of what lsu had done - I am jealous of the money they get.

Now, back to laughing at what you guys are stating..............

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Not worth repeating - worth laughing at, though. You give any program as big of an advantage as lsucks and they will do twice as much. We have done wonders with what we have. I just hope we keep building and not let it slip away. I can't imagine how awesome our program would be with lsucks money.

Call it jealosy or whatever you want......... I am not jealous of what lsu had done - I am jealous of the money they get.

Now, back to laughing at what you guys are stating..............
    LOL, you guys are great, laughing at what other fans are saying while the best comedy is right in front of your noses. You claim all off season long that Tech is right up there with the best of them and you can't wait to prove this and that, blah blah blah. You talk about how the SEC is the most overrated conference in the country, then, when you get beat by a total of one hundred and forty something to twenty something in the last three SEC opponents you've faced you start whining about having to play the top teams in the country. Make up your minds, are you as good as you say you are or what?

A week ago, Bicknell had seen the light and Tech had really taken it to a ranked opponent, a really tough national player. Now, Fresno gets beat by UTEP and Tech loses to Auburn and Bicknell needs to go again.

All I ever hear is how Tech has done wonders with what they have. You people need to stop focusing on what you once did, and what other programs have or haven't done, and wake up from that fantasy land of baby blue delusional unrealistic expectations. You ARE NOT what you claim to be. Not saying you can't get there, but you are not there yet and thinking that you are only makes it that much more painful when the reality check hits.
    Last edited by MonreauxTiger; 10-15-2004 at 10:34 AM.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Note to admins:

Why must I spread around reputation points?????

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MonreauxTiger
    LOL, you guys are great, laughing at what other fans are saying while the best comedy is right in front of your noises. You claim all off season long that Tech is right up there with the best of them and you can't wait to prove this and that, blah blah blah. You talk about how the SEC is the most overrated conference in the country, then, when you get beat by a total of one hundred and forty something to twenty something in the last three SEC opponents you've faced you start whining about having to play the top teams in the country. Make up your minds, are you as good as you say you are or what?

A week ago, Bicknell had seen the light and Tech had really taken it to a ranked opponent, a really tough national player. Now, Fresno gets beat by UTEP and Tech loses to Auburn and Bicknell needs to go again.

All I ever hear is how Tech has done wonders with what they have. You people need to stop focusing on what you once did, and what other programs have or haven't done, and wake up from that fantasy land of baby blue delusional unrealistic expectations. You ARE NOT what you claim to be. Not saying you can't get there, but you are not there yet and thinking that you are only makes it that much more painful when the reality check hits.
    Unfortunately, there is a lot of truth to your last paragraph.

Varsity Bulldog Kat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the ears Kat04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techgrad/tigerfan
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    Claiming that everything Tech fans say about lsu are statements of jealousy is purely delusional.
    the majority of tech fans on this board are delusional, case in point the comment made about paying the players. you may be the exception but not the rule
    That was a little rude... and if you are a TIGER fan, why are you HERE anyway? Most of the time the only time I see fans of OTHER teams on here is right before we PLAY them. Go back to LOSERSU... We are all TECH fans and we can't control each other's posts or opinions nor can we stop each other from posting stuff we don't like or agree with. YOU aren't even a TECH fan, even though you are a Tech GRADUATE... why would we care what you think about our posts anyway???

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Kat04
    That was a little rude... and if you are a TIGER fan, why are you HERE anyway? Most of the time the only time I see fans of OTHER teams on here is right before we PLAY them. Go back to LOSERSU... We are all TECH fans and we can't control each other's posts or opinions nor can we stop each other from posting stuff we don't like or agree with. YOU aren't even a TECH fan, even though you are a Tech GRADUATE... why would we care what you think about our posts anyway???
    Kat, Your post was good enough for this thread to end, in my opinion. :icon_wink

+ Reply to Thread