+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tulane is #2 in ESPN Bottom 10

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Tulane is #2 in ESPN Bottom 10

The Greenies are one spot from the bottom of ESPN's 10 worst football teams.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/s...ge=bottom10046

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Tulane is #2 in ESPN Bottom 10

During our campaign to join CUSA, I found UCF fans, in particular, to be rather obnoxious. One even stated, sorry, but Louisiana Tech brings nothing to the table. That's true, we don't bring the top spot of the Bottom Ten to CUSA...

Toolame fans were also arrogant and obnoxious. I find it comical, no, satisfying to see both of those schools wallowing in their own crap now.

Varsity Bulldog yobrefstank has turned a few heads around hereyobrefstank has turned a few heads around here yobrefstank's Avatar

C-USA'S newest member SMU is also on the Bottom 10. That makes 3 CUSA teams in the bottom 10 ( I know smu isn't in cusa yet...but). And on the waiting list are Houston and Tulsa. Man, CUSA is not looking very good now.....And I hate it for them

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin
    The Greenies are one spot from the bottom of ESPN's 10 worst football teams.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/s...ge=bottom10046
    Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. Those Tulame bastards deserve to suffer.

Hopefully the Tulame losing streak will continue for a couple of years and their supporters will finally grow tired of losing. Then, the Tulame Board can take another vote on dropping Div 1A football, except this time, maybe they'll get it right.

HD

Puppy lilray is on the way downlilray is on the way down

dont be jealous tech fans of a school and conference that seems to have its athletic organization straight as opposed to tech and the wack WAC.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilray
    dont be jealous tech fans of a school and conference that seems to have its athletic organization straight as opposed to tech and the wack WAC.
    read my signature

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

lilray, you went a long way back to dredge up that post.

Tulane finished the season strong. I am happy for them.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77

The Greenies aren't done yet, though after Louisville gets through hanging points on them Saturday they may wish they had been. The only positive is that there won't be a Louisville logo in the Superdome for the Tulane players to stomp on before the game to wake the Cardinals up.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I had forgotten about that, UCF and Toolame #1 and 2 in the Bottom Ten!

Thanks, I needed that.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yobrefstank
    C-USA'S newest member SMU is also on the Bottom 10. That makes 3 CUSA teams in the bottom 10 ( I know smu isn't in cusa yet...but). And on the waiting list are Houston and Tulsa. Man, CUSA is not looking very good now.....And I hate it for them
    And we wanted in too??? After Price leaves, I figure that UTEP will become, well uh...UTEP again. But wait, Rice is a national football power! No wait, that was the 30's and 40's.... Should Boise and Fresno bolt, the WAC will not have a whole lot to crow about either. Of course Hawaii is SOOOO tough to beat on the island!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77

Yeah, there's nothing quite like a 55-7 loss IN CONFERENCE PLAY (to Louisville) to polish off a "strong" season. LOL!!!

Congrats Tulame! Keep up the good work, Greenies!!

HD

+ Reply to Thread