+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TV question

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

TV question

I see where the UTEP game will be broadcast on ESPN gameplan and carried by Cox on a tape delay. Will the game be blacked out in LA for those who have gameplan? If so, in order to watch the game, must you order it on pay-per-view?? Before I get bashed for not attending, I am in an out-of-town wedding.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: TV question

Quote Originally Posted by 1L_dawg
    Before I get bashed for not attending, I am in an out-of-town wedding.
    I hope it's yours ??

Otherwise, I have no sympathy for your ineptness in allowing yourself to get screwed-over like that.

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Trust me...I have been giving the groom-to-be hell about it. He doesn't really care though since he is one of those ulm grad/tiger fanatics.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

The game WILL NOT be blacked-out on Gameplan. There is no PPV, just ESPN Gameplan, TW Cable in El Paso and Cox Sports.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I found out AFTER the game started Saturday that it was on PPV in Fayetteville and got it turned on. It was listed on game plan but on Friday I was told it wouldn't be available on Saturday in our area.
    Last minute, they sold it to me.
    So I'll try for PPV again this week, because it appears I won't be able to make the trip again.
    I hope anyone who wants a Bulldog Pride Pin will email me to have it mailed. I am as frustrated as Bicknell over missing games. I'll maintain the smallest hope of being able to escape and do it on Saturdy, however.

Varsity Bulldog Techfan is an unknown

Does anyone else wonder about the reasoning of Cox Sports? I mean, if there was a game that we didn't need to see, it'd be this one, right? I really do appreciate them airing this and UTEP, but there's no reason that EVERY away game possible should be shown.

If Saturday is hot, with a chance of showers, this'll definitely hurt attendance.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

I get to do something different this weekend. I will buy the gameplan game, get to watch about an hour of the game, and then I have to go somewhere until later on that evening. I plan to record the game on my DVR, turn off my cell phone, and come home later that night and try not to fast forward to the end to find out who wins. I want the full experience of the game, but the anticipation of not knowing the outcome is going to kill me.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

This is a Sportswest produced game. Cox just picks up Tech games because they are our official broadcast partner, apparently. At least the game is Tape Delayed throughout Louisiana.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

The announcers for the SportsWest production are John Marshall (play-by-play) and Pat Tilley (color commentary). Pat did a good job last week.

Varsity Bulldog UpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really nice UpNorthDawg's Avatar

We had to wait until UNLV-UNM game was over lasat weekened before it came on Gameplan. When it finally came on it was 7-0. When I found out about the 93 yd TD pass I was disappointed not to be able to see it live but other than that Ive been pleased with all our games on Gameplan

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by UpNorthDawg
    We had to wait until UNLV-UNM game was over lasat weekened before it came on Gameplan. When it finally came on it was 7-0. When I found out about the 93 yd TD pass I was disappointed not to be able to see it live but other than that Ive been pleased with all our games on Gameplan
    There won't be any waiting this week. For DirecTV ESPN GamePlan subscribers who can't make it to Ruston, the UTEP-Tech game is listed as the first GamePlan telecast of the day on DirecTV channel 775.

And for those in Louisiana planning to watch the Troy State-LSU game on GamePlan at 7:00 pm, you can only watch it if you fork over the $29.95 for the PPV telecast. The rest of the country gets that game as part of the GamePlan package. I point this out only to show that Tech fans aren't being slighted regarding pay-per-view games.

+ Reply to Thread