+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UTEP game predictions

Varsity Bulldog Techfan is an unknown

Re: UTEP game predictions

Quote Originally Posted by TheBitchSlapper
    Listen, Big Duck, there's no way you're superior at EVERY position. I'd say our running backs are pretty evently matched, with the slight edge going to yours. Our LB's have the slight edge on yours.
    How many times have you watched the Bulldogs play this year? Don't talk about things you don't know. I watched UTEP Fresno, and I still believe we are superior at EVERY POSITION, except coach. I'll stand by that Saturday night after Moats makes your linebackers look like high schoolers.

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

I'd say our running backs are pretty evently matched, with the slight edge going to yours.

Puppy TheBitchSlapper is on the way down

Once, guey, against Tennessee. One of the kids who works here went to Tennessee (the guy is nuts, actually) and had the game on tape. I asked him for it after seeing some comments saying that he was an NFL RB hiding in Louisiana.

I'll admit he looked good, darn good, but unstopable?
    No seas pendejo...

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

If UTEP fills the box to stop Moats, Kubik will have a field day. UTEP sacked Chang only once, although he did throw two interceptions.

Puppy TheBitchSlapper is on the way down

Don't forget the 12 hurries...

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

And UTEP wasn't able to stop Hawaii offensively.

Jordan Palmer won the game for the Miners.

Of course, Jeremy Hamilton is faster than any player on UTEP's roster.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Once, guey, against Tennessee. One of the kids who works here went to Tennessee (the guy is nuts, actually) and had the game on tape. I asked him for it after seeing some comments saying that he was an NFL RB hiding in Louisiana.

I'll admit he looked good, darn good, but unstopable?
    No seas pendejo...
    The only really good team you play besides Boise, your boy rushes 16 times for 58 yards at Arizona State.

Then you see Ryan Moats put up 97 yards on 21 carries against friggin' Tennessee and you say yeah he has a slight advantage.... Jigga wha?

Start comparing when your boy is at the top of this list:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/statistics

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by muttdawg
    My heart:
    LaTech 33
    UTEP 27

My head:
    UTEP 37
    LaTech 28

I will go with my heart in this one...

along with Moats 195 Yds / 2 TDs & Kubik 241 Yds / 2 TDs / 1 Int
    Attendance: 27,500 *anything less is unacceptable
    **Hiram Eugene plays most of the game because of an injury to a starter and has a monster game.
    You seem scared about something. Dont be scared. The players are not scared.

Tech 41
    UTEP 27

UTEP is not winning in Ruston this weekend.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

TECH 48 - STRIPMINERS 17
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 10-21-2004 at 03:45 PM.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Stripminers

Varsity Bulldog Techfan is an unknown

I believe the El Paso Times will be praising Moats on Sunday. Unstoppable? He has been so far.

Varsity Bulldog muttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg
    You seem scared about something. Dont be scared. The players are not scared.

Tech 41
    UTEP 27

UTEP is not winning in Ruston this weekend.
    Death, Taxes, and the over-optimists on this board.

Other than that I am not scared of anything.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

I think the game this year will be completely unlike any Tech-UTEP game in the past. I really think it will be a close one with Price on UTEPs sideline. I don't think they can completely stop Moats as no one but Auburn has been able to do that and UTEP is no Auburn. I do think they will hold him under 200 though.

What I want to see:
    LaTech 35 UTEP 0
    Moats 250 yards rushing
    Kubik 300 yards passing

What I expect to see
    LaTech 28 UTEP 24
    Moats 190 yards
    Kubik 250 yards

Varsity Bulldog muttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by detltu
    I think the game this year will be completely unlike any Tech-UTEP game in the past. I really think it will be a close one with Price on UTEPs sideline. I don't think they can completely stop Moats as no one but Auburn has been able to do that and UTEP is no Auburn. I do think they will hold him under 200 though.

What I want to see:
    LaTech 35 UTEP 0
    Moats 250 yards rushing
    Kubik 300 yards passing

What I expect to see
    LaTech 28 UTEP 24
    Moats 190 yards
    Kubik 250 yards
    Wow! A realistic post.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Listen, Big Duck, there's no way you're superior at EVERY position. I'd say our running backs are pretty evently matched, with the slight edge going to yours. Our LB's have the slight edge on yours. This is going to be the key since they'll be the ones stopping Moats
    That has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever read!!!! EVEN??????! Moats is at least in the top 3 in runningbacks in the country, behind MAYBE Benson and Morency. I think he is the best in the nation. I haven't seen your runningback on any awards list. All I hear from UTEP is LBs this, LBs that, blah, blah, blah, MIGHTY MOATS WILL MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE J.V. HIGHSCHOOLERS. And not texas highschoolers either.

TECH- 31
    UTEP- 20

Moats: 239(he gets the record at home), 3TDs
    4-0 in the WAC!!!!!
    DIG THE MINERS A NEW HOLE!!!
    Last edited by TulsaPup; 10-21-2004 at 07:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread