+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's Kat04?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Where's Kat04?

Has she been asked to quit hanging out with us?

Varsity Bulldog muttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the ears

Re: Where's Kat04?

It wouldn't surprise me.

I miss her takes. Kat04, where are you?
    MD

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Probably just real busy this week. She doesn't strike me as the type who would take too kindly to an ultimatum.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

She's busy raising kids and tending to a husband who plays for Tech, God bless her.

HD

Varsity Bulldog Kat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the ears Kat04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77
    Has she been asked to quit hanging out with us?
    NOOOO!!!! LOL I have just been very busy. I have checked out the site... read some. But haven't had a lot of time to reply. It's good to know I am missed though. I should be MIA more often Do you guys honestly think that *I* would let someone tell me what to do? HA~! Yeah right I have been busy with work, classes, homework, kids, games, travelling.... AAAAAHHHGGGG!! It's been crazy. But I am never too far to see what y'all are up to on here! Is everyone GETTING THEIR GAME FACES ON for Saturday's game? I can't wait!!!! Oh yeah, and I will be there early to tailgate - I am not lying this time LOL. See ya there!

Happy posting and GO DAWGS!!!

Varsity Bulldog Kat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the ears Kat04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    Probably just real busy this week. She doesn't strike me as the type who would take too kindly to an ultimatum.
    You got it! :icon_wink

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    She's busy raising kids and tending to a husband who plays for Tech, God bless her.

HD
    God has blessed me with my kids and my husband... But now he has to bless me to be able to tend to them LOL

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

Hey Kat- give us some inside info on the team's mentality going into this game. Are they taking this game really serious? I sure hope so...

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Kathleen-according to Mrs. Kerry, what you are doing 24 hours a day for your husband & children really does not amount to work! (I know, this should be on the political board).

Varsity Bulldog MADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14
    Kathleen-according to Mrs. Kerry, what you are doing 24 hours a day for your husband & children really does not amount to work! (I know, this should be on the political board).
    alright Big Mick. you are right about leaving politics outta here cause Teresa may jack up the price of my ketchup, but Bush is kicking my butt in the Gas tank :-)
    ________
    FORD XC FALCON
    Last edited by MADDAWGNBAMA; 02-16-2011 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedog
    Hey Kat- give us some inside info on the team's mentality going into this game. Are they taking this game really serious? I sure hope so...
    They are definitely taking the game seriously. UTEP is having a pretty good season so far. Notice I said so far LOL They still have tomorrow to look forward to. As for the Dawgs, they have their minds and hearts set on winning. I think they are going into this game determined to come out with a W. I trust that we will. The 31 point marginal win at SMU put some of the OOOMPH back in a lot of the players, so I think we will all have a great game to watch tomorrow afternoon. There is no reason Tech shouldn't be undefeated in the WAC by the time we play Boise and Rice. Those will be two of the best games (IMO) but we definitely have a great shot at being the WAC champs this season as long as all of the guys take it one game at a time and focus on each game's importance as a W. Once a game is played and won, it's gone... time to move on to the next. If the team can stay forward-focused for these last five games, a lot of people will be very surprised at how far they have come since last season. I don't have any reason to believe they will go any less that 9-3 What does everyone else think???

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14
    Mrs. Kerry has lost her mind from having to listen to politics 24/7 LOL How many children does she have? Apparently not 3 ages 2, 3, and 4! I have to say, though... Barry does more than I do with them and around the house since he has a little more free time and a more flexible schedule. If it wasn't for him, I would be crazy by now!

As for her not thinking it is work, I will only say this: If you raise your children right, it is work. If not, then it probably is pretty easy.

Happy posting and GOOOOOOOO DAWGS!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

The words of Mrs. Kerry are taken out of context. She was mistaken thinking that Mrs. Bush had never worked outside the home. She later apologized when she remembered L.B. worked at a library and taught school. This is something made out of nothing - common during the political season.

Anyway, that is political board fodder. The ONLY thing that matters on the football board is WINNING!

Now, back to the subject:

GO DAWGS
    WHIP THE
    MINER MINORS!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

FIRST LADY OF FUN!

http://www.washtimes.com/national/2...20846-3334r.htm

Speaking of Mrs Heinz. It is great to have some fun but oh my goodness!!! Maybe this was taken at our DAWGS last JAS tailgate. Please tell me this foreign born billionaire will not be our next First Lady!! Sorry Champ but this old gal just won't cut it. However, she does seem to have more personality then her hubby.
    _
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 10-22-2004 at 11:24 AM.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like a great time to me! I would party with her. I think our current President has seen many times just like the one pictured above - probably more so - and SHE isn't even running for the Presidency.

I wonder if she would make a round by Ruston on Saturday. She would have a blast and so would we. :-)

+ Reply to Thread