+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best quote

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Best quote

Woofin': "When you have (fans) around here who care what's going on, that's great. Fans care this year. Every play, good or bad, they cheer. In years past it was 'Get him out of there' or 'Fire the coach.' We don't need 100,000 fans we just need 20,000 to 25,000 that care." - Tech senior linebacker John Nash.
    Great Quote! We need to remember this during the season. He is right.

I am ready for the Dawgs to
    ROCK THE WAC
    TODAY!

UTEP IS THE
    MINOR LEAGUE!

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: Best quote

My sentiments exactly. I'm glad to see the players can tell the difference this year. I've been going to Tech games a long time, for some reason this year is different. I think we have to give the credit to the students.

UTEP, the canary just died!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Gotta love the students! They are great. Amazing what winning will do to help cure the ills.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

the comment about years past ought to demonstrate the impact that fans can have on players in a negative way. i wonder if some of the folks that post on this board who were responsible for those types of comments would be willing to take their share of the responsibility for our team's poor morale the last couple of years. i doubt it, but i'm glad things have changed this year.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

You are right Bob. It's the fans who don't like losing that cause all the problems.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    You are right Bob. It's the fans who don't like losing that cause all the problems.
    i hope everyone hates losing as much as i do, but gametime is time to support your team. if you think the team's problem is the coach, write letters to the athletic director, complain on the message board, or just kick the dog. but when you come to the game, cheer for your dogs wether they're coached by bob stoops or special ed. cheer when the team does well and encourage them when they screw up instead of booing the coach, or worse, a player. i know everyone on this board (with maybe a few exceptions -- monreauxtiger, etc.) loves the dawgs and wants to win, but you have to recognize that certain behavior is counterproductive.

+ Reply to Thread