+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Official Tech-UTEP Game Thread

Puppy Junkyard Dawg is an unknown Junkyard Dawg's Avatar

Re: Official Tech-UTEP Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by finndawg
    TIME FOR A CHANGE OF GAURD.... BYE BYE BICKNELL>>>>> BYE BYE BICKNELL.... Did you know he was center for Boston College for Doug Flutie?
    Not gonna do any good unless everybody goes, especially our worthless OC. Rose and the strength coach can stay. Maybe we can hire Ron Zook??? I'm sure he'll be available...

Puppy Junkyard Dawg is an unknown Junkyard Dawg's Avatar

Does anyone know why my auto signature isn't posting? It shows up in the preview, but then isn't there? What up?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

UTEP won.

Big Dog Dawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to behold Dawgbert's Avatar

techdawgfan, administrator, bossier city, did not attend the game. Why?

I'm a Miner fan (born and raised in El Paso TX) that lives in Knoxville TN. I was lucky enough to get some tickets to the Tennessee/LTech game. Moats looked killer. Overall LaTech looked like a solid WAC team. I simply didnt expect UTEP to win this game. Completely shocked. I still feel should Boise slip, LaTech will be there to pounce on it. I fully expect my Miners to slip up at least once before season's end.

Good luck rest of the way Bulldogs!

+ Reply to Thread