+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THANK YOU STUDENT AND BAND!

Big Dog JL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the rough

THANK YOU STUDENT AND BAND!

I am extremely angry over what happened on the field today, but I have to say that I am unbelievably impressed w/our student section and band. You guys have been awesome this year! There seems to be a great tradition underway. PLEASE KEEP IT UP AND INCREASE NUMBERS. I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY THE STUDENT SECTION WRAPS AROUND FROM THE BAND ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF THE NEW SEATING IN THE NORTH ENDZONE.

BUILD BIGGER! KEEP IT UP, KEEP IT UP, KEEP IT UP!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: THANK YOU STUDENT AND BAND!

Quote Originally Posted by JL
    I am extremely angry over what happened on the field today, but I have to say that I am unbelievably impressed w/our student section and band. You guys have been awesome this year! There seems to be a great tradition underway. PLEASE KEEP IT UP AND INCREASE NUMBERS. I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY THE STUDENT SECTION WRAPS AROUND FROM THE BAND ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF THE NEW SEATING IN THE NORTH ENDZONE.

BUILD BIGGER! KEEP IT UP, KEEP IT UP, KEEP IT UP!
    THEY ARE GREAT!! And they ARE NOT LEAVING AT HALF!! I LOVE SITTING OVER ON THE EAST SIDE!!

Champ dawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    THEY ARE GREAT!! And they ARE NOT LEAVING AT HALF!! I LOVE SITTING OVER ON THE EAST SIDE!!
    If the West Side would get just half the energy the East Side has... JAS would be one of the hardest stadiums to play in -- even with 18K in the stands. I LOVE sitting -- I mean standing -- on the East Side. I'll never go back to the the side of the blue hairs and butt-dwellers!!:icon_razz

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawgtired
    If the West Side would get just half the energy the East Side has... JAS would be one of the hardest stadiums to play in -- even with 18K in the stands. I LOVE sitting -- I mean standing -- on the East Side. I'll never go back to the the side of the blue hairs and butt-dwellers!!:icon_razz
    DITTO!!!!

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

I am very happy with the band and student involvement. Just one request of the band... please be CONSISTENT with the 'move the chains' chant. It should happen every time we get a first down.

+ Reply to Thread