+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Let me take this opportunity to apologize...

Puppy TheBitchSlapper is on the way down

Let me take this opportunity to apologize...

for our boys whoopin' your asses at home and on homecoming!

All i hear is how your athletes are better than ours even after the loss. You may have better athletes when you lose by three on the road--but not when you get trounced like a pop warner team at home.

Let's start hearin' some 'pologies!

Who's your daddy!?

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: Let me take this opportunity to apologize...

Hey, tacohead ,

your apology is accepted.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Bitch,

Your guys played a good game today. You also had a lot of help. The Refs did a great job of controling the game untill it was all but done. No doubt you guys have a good team and may have won anyway but no way do I accept todays outcome. It was BS. Wish we had a heads up game. I guess when you are where we are on the food chain you have to expect these things. I'll have to go back and look at the stats, in my opinion todays "game" was garbage. Good luck the rest of the year.

Gonzo

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Utep finally beat Louisiana Tech for the first time since 1939. You're now 2-6-1 in this series. Utep is leaving the WAC 1-3 vs LA Tech.

Congrats.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

Congrats on the win. Please take your refs home with you.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

No mas refereas por favor!!!

Puppy Outsider Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeOutsider Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeOutsider Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeOutsider Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeOutsider Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeOutsider Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeOutsider Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeOutsider Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeOutsider Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeOutsider Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeOutsider Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Utep is leaving the WAC 1-3 vs LA Tech.

Thats right......they are leaving and here we sit with the likes of Idaho, New Mexico State and some team from Utah.......Hey lets start a SKI TEAM why dont we!!!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

The classless and tacky TBS (and it starts with the name) had really better enjoy this year because Price is gonna bolt for Florida, Illinois, North Carolina, Syracuse, or some other big name school after the season is over. Then they will be right back in the same old boat. Too bad he/she cannot be more like Wren and UTEPDallas.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

You must be an absolute moran...if you watched the game and still think your boys played well then you've got as much football knowledge as my wife, or you've got eyes like stevie wonder...I can only think of one person who could let UTEP win that game...JBIII. UTEP played like shit and if you think that you played a great game your out of your mind. Enjoy the rest of your season and the butt-ripping you'll recieve if you make a bowl...oh, and go the hell away.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Oh, and here is my apology to you, TBS (tacohead) http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...tacohead-1.jpg,

KISS MY

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Entertaining thread.

Big Dog MajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the roughMajorDad is a jewel in the rough MajorDad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Enjoy the rest of your season and the butt-ripping you'll recieve if you make a bowl...oh, and go the hell away.
    Now that's a Bee-atch-slap! Take that Bee-atch slapper!

Nice one johnnylighnin! Sounds like you would've made a good Marine!

+ Reply to Thread