+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stats

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Stats

The stats for the game can be found at:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo..._boxscore.html

Ryan still got 99 yards today. Not bad considering the circumstances. And I found this amazing, we had 6 penalties for 45 yards. I could have sworn we had that by the middle of the 2nd quarter.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Stats

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown

Ryan still got 99 yards today. Not bad considering the circumstances. And I found this amazing, we had 6 penalties for 45 yards. I could have sworn we had that by the middle of the 2nd quarter.
    It's the penalties they didn't call against UTEP for holding that really hurt at very critical times.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Maybe so, but we put ourselves in a position where they did hurt us. It should not have been that close. If we had played like we did against Fresno, it probably would not have mattered. But we did not. Time to move on and start looking at Hawaii. Another team that we have not beaten, correct? I sure hope that Wishom is back by then. The off week comes at a great time..... Lots of things to work on and people to get healthy.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I'm not impressed. Moats (99 yds) was outgained by UTEP's Howard Jackson, who had 114 yds today.

It's time to cut back on all the accolades for Ryan Moats, and it's time to get him productive again.

HD

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

My Lord... look at our hideous passing stats for this game... this sucks.

Big Dog b_hoss_mac is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    I'm not impressed. Moats (99 yds) was outgained by UTEP's Howard Jackson, who had 114 yds today.

It's time to cut back on all the accolades for Ryan Moats, and it's time to get him productive again.
    HD,

Moats was hobbled all game long because of his ankle ... and now he has a hip pointer. He was banged up on several plays and had to go to the locker room in the first half.

The week off should do wonders for him. Expect a BIG, BIG game against Hawaii.

Howard Jackson is overrated. He had one good run, and if not for all of the holding penalties they got away with, he wouldn't have had 50 yards.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by b_hoss_mac
    HD,

Howard Jackson is overrated. He had one good run, and if not for all of the holding penalties they got away with, he wouldn't have had 50 yards.
    Jackson is a decent back. He made some nice cuts. Give him some credit.

I watched some of the replay last night (a glutton for punishment, I know). Pat Tilley made several comments about holding that was not called on UTEP.

What's the deal? Why does Tech get screwed by the zebras on our home field, week after week? A home field dis-advantage?

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg

HD
    But Ryan had ankle and hip injuries. Plus he had at least 40-50 yards that were called by by penalties. I really hope he gets healed up over the next two weeks.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Remember, UTEP declined a bunch, especially first half.

+ Reply to Thread