+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just wanted to say thanks - from UTEP fan

Puppy arturod is an unknown

Just wanted to say thanks - from UTEP fan

Went out to the game from Dallas today and had a great time. We were invited over to some tail-gate food by some fans and it was great. I could tell that the fans at the game are really passionate about the team and your University. You guys deserve more support. Good luck the rest of the year and in the WAC next year. Maybe we can keep playing.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

Re: Just wanted to say thanks - from UTEP fan

Glad you had a good time. Too bad we didn't hire a real coach like UTEP did. Hope to play you again in the near future, perhaps as conference members again.

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Good to hear you enjoyed the visit. Congrats on the win.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arturod
    Went out to the game from Dallas today and had a great time. We were invited over to some tail-gate food by some fans and it was great. I could tell that the fans at the game are really passionate about the team and your University. You guys deserve more support. Good luck the rest of the year and in the WAC next year. Maybe we can keep playing.
    That seems to be a common thread from visiting fans.

Last year a group of Southern Miss fans up for the baseball series were full of praise for Louisiana Tech University and some of the positives we have going. Of course, we are all too familiar with the negatives, like a too-small fanbase and a too-small budget....

We appreciate the kind words and are glad you enjoyed the visit.

Puppy JeeberD is on the way down

I have to agree with Arturo. Except for the few idiots who were throwing footballs onto the field and the two idiots who were yelling profinities at us after the game, you LaTech fans were nothing but pure class. Time after time after time folks came up to us to welcome us to Ruston, and everyone was extremely friendly. This isn't the first time LaTech fans have been extremly classy to me, and I really hold you guys in the highest regard. You are the nicest group of folks I've met in the WAC...

I especially want to thank The Slobber Knockers. I don't know if any of you guys check this board, but I want to thank you again for the delicious jambalaya, fried corn, sausage, and artichokes. Your hospitality is truly appreciated and you helped to make the game a great experience...

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Thanks for attending from out of town, guys. Good luck in your bowl game. Obviously, your team deserves the opportunity.

+ Reply to Thread