+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Keith Prince article on Moats

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Keith Prince article on Moats

he is a segment of his article that I thought y'all would be interested in:

RYAN MOATS: Louisiana Tech football fans already knew that running back Ryan Moats is quite special.

Now another segment of the Tech community knows it, too.

Last week student organizations held an event at Memorial Gym but the program was delayed by technical problems.

Moats was in the audience, which began getting a little restless as they waited.

Suddenly, an announcement was made: "We have a little surprise for you."

Moats made his way to the stage with a guitar and played and sang three songs.

"Everybody loved it. He was really good," said junior Joanna McIntyre of Ruston. "The gym was full and the response was great to his performance. When he finished, he just thanked us for listening."

No wonder some "Moats for Heisman" signs appeared by the time he left the stage.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Keith Prince article on Moats

One of my best friends roomed next to Moats last year(or was it the year before... I don't remember) and said he played the hell out of his guitar at night. I used to pass him in the halls in the dorm quite a bit, seemed like a nice guy too.

+ Reply to Thread