+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chairbacks at JC Love

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Chairbacks at JC Love

Jim Oakes has given Coach Sim the go ahead to install the chairbacks on the first full rows of the stadium and on top of the 1st base and 3rd base duggouts -

The 1st base duggouts will be reserved for students -

The cost for the stadium chairbacks will be $150 for the first year with a renewal of $100 after that -

The cost for the 3rd base duggout will be $250 (I think) for the first year with a renewal of $150 after that -

The duggout is more because the first base side is "free" for students (first come first serve) -

Here is the catch - our AD has insisted that the entire $30,000 be raised before the seats can be added and has given the deadline of Dec 1 for these monies to be raised - 30 days...

Mailouts will be sent to all baseball season ticket holders and information will be placed on the website on who to contact to reserve your seats -

I will also try to keep everyone informed by updating the progress on the board -

Coach Sim basically needs 200 seat orders to get this phase I done -

I'm in for 2 seats -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Re: Chairbacks at JC Love

I called in my order for 1 seat this morning. and just got my father to buy one next to me as well. Not sure what section we are in (not that I will be in for any games).

Let's go!

Martie
    Last edited by OmahaDawg; 11-17-2004 at 09:29 AM.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

The fence and picnic area has also been given the go ahead as the money for the total cost of the project has been raised already.
    Go Tech!

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Ordered 3 seats this past weekend when they were showing the seating chart plan for stadium during the game. Some lady was taking it around in the stadium.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Chairbacks for quality. Very much like the one's at the Ballpark in Arlington and Baylor's new statdium. Price include season pass for seat. So pretty good deal. Best hurry and reserve one or more, if you want in one of those seats.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I got the "offical" mail out in the mail yesterday and I will try to scan it and post it over the weekend -

It is a 1st class production and S-H-A-R-P...

Joey and I have reserved the first 3 seats on row D section 6 - so some of ya'll might want to come over and join us -

When I was informed that Oakes has seats 1-5 on row B Section 6 - all I could say was stupendous!

If all us BB&Bers fill out that section, it could make for some interesting conversations -

So far the coach has sold close to 100 of the 300 required seats and that was before the mailouts went out and before player's parent orders -

Lets get this done!
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

When I talked to Coach Sim this morning, he was bubbling with enthusiasm about the 7 recruits he is going to be announcing. He says this will be the best group he has ever signed, including at ULL.

He likes to mention all the stadium improvements, but he always mentions that he is well aware the team has to post W's on the field.

Support Coach Simoneaux and our future NCAA playoff team by buying chairback seats.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

I went by and saw coach sim this morning and he gave me a chart and I'll probably get my seat in section 6 as well. He said the parents had just started ordering seats and he felt like they would start to go pretty quickly.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

I bought seat 6 on the same row DFM.

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg
    The fence and picnic area has also been given the go ahead as the money for the total cost of the project has been raised already.
    Can you elaborate on this? Will it be in the outfield? I have not heard anything about a fence and picnic area. Thanks

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg
    Can you elaborate on this? Will it be in the outfield? I have not heard anything about a fence and picnic area. Thanks
    It will be directly in front of the entrance to the stadium. I haven't seen the plans but Coach Sim said he had drawings and everything made and showed them to JO and B&G's. There will be brick columns, wrought iron fencing and landscaping as well as picnic tables.

Coach said he plans on having everything done by the start of the 2005 season.
    Go Tech!

Cool, that sounds great. I assume they will kind of take in the area between the sidewalk and stadium. That is a big area and would look really nice enclosed. This guy is getting it done isn't he? It is unbelievable what he has done and has plans to do while everyone else just sits idly by twittling thier thumbs and using the no money excuse! JO and other coaches TAKE NOTES!

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

Reddawg and I got seats in Sec 7, right across the aisle from Sec 6.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll say it again - Wade Simoneaux for Athletic director. He is heads and shoulders above Jim Oakes.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Got my 2 seats next to Dwayne! Talked to Coach Sim this morning and he had sold 210 of 300 seats! Only 90 more to go! Everyone, if you haven't bought your seats yet, please do so and support this coach. He is busting his end to better this facility and program! Just talking to him got me fired up about baseball season!!!

+ Reply to Thread