+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chairbacks at JC Love

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Re: Chairbacks at JC Love

So I assume that means the project will get done-right? He has raised over 30k if that is the case and wasn't that the figure that had to be raised?
    210 seats X $150 = $31,500

That is not accounting for any seats above the dugout sold.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Good, That is a great question. I hadn't put the pencil and paper to it. They do have the $30,000 covered, but I THINK they have to sell ALL of the chairs!

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

I would say, based on any past history, let's sell a minimum of 300 AND more than $30K and then BOTH goals will be met.

There will be NO wiggle room if this happens.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Yes need to sell all of the seats -

The wiggling has already begun on the administrative side since baseball has sold enough seats to met the $30,000 requirement -

And as a show of good faith to the baseball program, the AD confiscated the visitors locker room and assigned it to the softball program - so the visiting teams and the umpires no longer have a place to dress on game days...

And this was after this coach re-worked these locker rooms the last two years...

Sometimes I wonder whose side he is on -

And I'm not saying that the softball team doesn't need better facilities -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Question Re: Chairbacks at JC Love

Well! I see they are trying to kill the Baseball program as well,, that will be 100%

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Yes need to sell all of the seats -

The wiggling has already begun on the administrative side since baseball has sold enough seats to met the $30,000 requirement -

And as a show of good faith to the baseball program, the AD confiscated the visitors locker room and assigned it to the softball program - so the visiting teams and the umpires no longer have a place to dress on game days...

And this was after this coach re-worked these locker rooms the last two years...

Sometimes I wonder whose side he is on -

And I'm not saying that the softball team doesn't need better facilities -
    When is Oaks going to cross the line. I hear Sims has a lot of people on his side.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

For those of ya'll who don't want to invest in chairbacks -

Please order a season ticket whether its a family pass or a single -

I still think its very unfair to basically require that 100% of the funding be raised three months prior to the usual start of season ticket sales - let alone the fact that all of it has to be raised in a little over 30 days - but that's the constraints that have been placed on the program -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread