+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Josh Scobee NFL special teams player of the week

Big Dog macp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nice macp38's Avatar

Josh Scobee NFL special teams player of the week

Congrats Josh!! You can see the link at www.jacksonvillejaguars.com and you can also vote there for him for CBS Sportsline.com player of the week. He is in third place now. Sorry in a big hurry and don't have that link.

Puppy NastyDawg is an unknown

Re: Josh Scobee NFL special teams player of the week

Good for Josh. I was watching the game. He should also get an award for

his fine acting skills. Laying-out doin the bream-flop after the defender glanced
    his leg. Then he comes out to kick-off. Must have learned that from years with JBIII.

2003 BB&B Football Pick 'Em Champion Nailit is an unknown Nailit's Avatar

Congrats to Josh. Big honor. I wouldn't make a habit out of taunting opposing crowds, especially if I am a rookie kicker.

Varsity Bulldog Techfan is an unknown

Do you guys really think he was faking? I mean, he watched the ball go through... he knew he made it... why fake like you're hurt? You don't need another chance. My thought is, that leg is really important for him. If it does feel like he twisted his knee or something, don't take a chance by trying to walk.

I just don't see the point in acting there, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Puppy NastyDawg is an unknown

He might want to watch out the next time they play Indy.

Someone might single him out on kick-off since he punked them out
    to win the game. He also caused Jax to burn a t.o. in order to get him
    back in the game to kick-off. I know he's just a rookie (but a good one at that)
    He just better make sue he doesn't get the reputation of a Vanderjacka$$.

Varsity Bulldog ST5 has turned a few heads around hereST5 has turned a few heads around here ST5's Avatar

He was clutch. 53yds for the game and he put it through. I thought he was faking until I saw the replay. That dude hit his plant leg and Scobee seemed to go down funny. Either way, I hope that he and Troy continue their success with the Jags.

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

I remember Josh playing intramural soccer. He was one heck of a soccer player. I'm sure the soccer player in Josh helped in make that hit look worse than it really was. But it still looked like he got hit.

Congrats Josh. Way to represent the Dawgs!

Big Dog macp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nice macp38's Avatar

I talked to Josh's mom this week. He does have a huge bruise on that leg, so it was not all acting.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

We all need to WAKE UP & understand that Josh, and every other kicker in the NFL, is COACHED to do an acting job if they feel a slight breeze in the process of attempting a FG or PAT. There have been games DECIDED on a roughing the kicker call when a kicker was barely touched. When Josh WAS hit on the knee by a rusher, he did not have a clear idea the kick was MADE, so he did exactly as he was COACHED to do!

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Would he have stayed on the ground for 5 minutes if he were not sure about being hurt. C'mon. Acting and lying on the ground for 5 minutes are totally different. You thnk he and his coaches were just bull sh*ting on the field while laying their.

+ Reply to Thread