+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Overall

Varsity Bulldog techdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around here

Overall

Overall, we're still having a good year, let's get behind the 04-05 dawgs and cheer them on to beat Hawaii

Coaching discussions can wait until the end of the year,

UTEP, that game's over, time to move on..............

4-0 for the rest of the way!!!

La Tech is bowl bound!!

Bulldog Lando is an unknown

Question Re: Overall

Quote Originally Posted by techdrummer
    Overall, we're still having a good year, let's get behind the 04-05 dawgs and cheer them on to beat Hawaii

Coaching discussions can wait until the end of the year,

UTEP, that game's over, time to move on..............

4-0 for the rest of the way!!!

La Tech is bowl bound!!
    BOWL BOUND? You REALLY going to go out on that limb? Standards for BOWL TEAMS must have been lowered overnight....cause this 5-7 team is....HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS....
    Last edited by Lando; 10-28-2004 at 03:03 PM.

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

Re: Overall

Quote Originally Posted by Lando
    BOWL BOUND? You REALLY going to go out on that limb? Standards for BOWL TEAMS must have been lowered overnight....cause this 5-8 team is....HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS....
    Dang fuzzy math. Who are they playing in that 13th game?

5 + 8 = 13 I think you get NCAA probation for playing that many games...

Quote Originally Posted by domangue
    Dang fuzzy math. Who are they playing in that 13th game?

5 + 8 = 13 I think you get NCAA probation for playing that many games...
    Don't be changing my posts....

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

Don't be changing my posts....
    For all of you who didn't see his post before he edited it, Landoo speculated that Tech would end the year 5-8

Angry Re: Overall

Quote Originally Posted by domangue
    For all of you who didn't see his post before he edited it, Landoo speculated that Tech would end the year 5-8
    Yeah I did, I suck.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Hey - I also picked us to go 5-7 this year. The difference is I don't revel in it and try to rub people's faces in it and I hope I am dead wrong. You can be a realist without being an asshole.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Yeah I did, I suck.
    Good , now we can all agree with you on something. Now kiss beef night ,night, and go to bed.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I did, I suck.
    I don't know about that Lando. However, the following post of yours was a tad bizarre.:icon_wink

Originally Posted by Lando
    "I want a statue made out of a TURD for the seasons I was at Tech. We can mount them on top of the press box."

Varsity Bulldog techdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around here

and yeah, I think we will still go to a bowl game, and it starts with a win against Hawaii.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techdrummer
    and yeah, I think we will still go to a bowl game, and it starts with a win against Hawaii.
    I think going to Hawaii IS our bowl game. We probably will prove it next Saturday night.

I do hope I am incorrect.

+ Reply to Thread