+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hal Mumme

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Re: Hal Mumme

No need for personal attacks among the faithful.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BIG DOG28
    I know who you are! That CRAZY MAN up in Arkansas! You were they guy they made the movie "DELIEVERANCE" about! Better leave those animals and men alone, you Might end up in JAIL!
    I've never lived in northern Georgia where "Deliverance" was filmed.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

I'd take Mumme in a heartbeat, it's too bad our administration wouldn't touch the idea with a 10 ft pole.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88
    I'd take Mumme in a heartbeat, it's too bad our administration wouldn't touch the idea with a 10 ft pole.
    Mumme was used as a scapegoat at Kentucky. Had he been 9-2 instead of 2-9, Kentucky would not have fired him.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    I think Mumme would be a great coach at Tech. He would be my 3rd choice behind Matt Dunigan and Chris Hatcher, who played for him at Valdosta State.
    In case you didn't know Matt Dunigan is currently the head coach and general manager of the CFL Calgary Stampeders. I doubt we'll get a chance at having him coach at Tech for some time, but maybe when he needs some thawing out he'll come back home to Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg
    In case you didn't know Matt Dunigan is currently the head coach and general manager of the CFL Calgary Stampeders. I doubt we'll get a chance at having him coach at Tech for some time, but maybe when he needs some thawing out he'll come back home to Tech.
    Thanks for the info but that has already been posted in another thread. Do you know what Calgary's record is this year?

Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    Thanks for the info but that has already been posted in another thread. Do you know what Calgary's record is this year?
    Calgary finished their season tonight with a 4-15 record, the worst in the CFL. Sounds like Dunigan might be available.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Dunigan could be prime to come south. I took my wife to Banff this summer and sent a couple of nights in Calgary. Calgary was 1-5, Matt had just fired his offensive coordinator, so he was the GM, head coach and offensive coordinator. In addition, he also benched his starting QB, that he traded for in the off season, for a rookie.

Fast forward to today. The twenty game CFL season ended last night for Calgary and the Stamps finished with a record of 4-16.

Don't know what kind of stituation he was in or what kind of coach he is, but he is a Lake Highlands grad, so I am behind him 100%. I know the pay can't be to great up there and the cost of living sucks.

+ Reply to Thread