+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech Diploma on Ebay

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Tech Diploma on Ebay

Just found this on E-Bay.com. It is a 1947 diploma in Home Economics from Louisana Polytechnic Institute. The original recipient was Mary Marvaleen Harper (maiden name, I'm assuming). Since this diploma is almost 60 years old, Ms. Harper might not be with us anymore, but if any of you know her or a member of her family, this might be a cool Christmas gift.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...938516601&rd=1

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Re: Tech Diploma on Ebay

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg
    Just found this on E-Bay.com. It is a 1947 diploma in Home Economics from Louisana Polytechnic Institute. The original recipient was Mary Marvaleen Harper (maiden name, I'm assuming). Since this diploma is almost 60 years old, Ms. Harper might not be with us anymore, but if any of you know her or a member of her family, this might be a cool Christmas gift.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...938516601&rd=1
    I'll have to do some calling around, but that may be my aunt's mother. If it is her, she is still alive.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg
    Just found this on E-Bay.com. It is a 1947 diploma in Home Economics from Louisana Polytechnic Institute. The original recipient was Mary Marvaleen Harper (maiden name, I'm assuming). Since this diploma is almost 60 years old, Ms. Harper might not be with us anymore, but if any of you know her or a member of her family, this might be a cool Christmas.
    Mary H. Semple, a retired teacher, resideing in Shreveport would appear to be the person named on the diploma.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

I was wrong, not my aunt's mother, she is Helen Harper.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Somebody just buy the thing and we can enjoy the hunt the recipient or relatives. If the Tech grad is selling her own diploma, we need to give her a little financial help! If her survivors are selling it, we need to give them a lot of flack!

I thing my Tech diplomas may have been stolen in a burglary some years ago in LR, so please let me know if they ever appear for sale anyplace!

+ Reply to Thread