+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apology

Varsity Bulldog Kat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the ears Kat04's Avatar

Apology

I just wanted to say I am sorry for blowing up the other day. I don't know if anyone else has given it a second thought since the other day but I have and I don't want that disgusting display of lack of judgement (on my part) to be what people think about ME lol...

DawgyNWindow, I should have known you were just picking on me and should have taken it a lot lighter than I did.

As for most of the other things I said in that post, I meant most of them but they were mostly directed at everyone who has posted anything discouraging about the team's future performance. It irritates me, but that doesn't give me a reason to react the way I did.

I have a big mouth and at times I have been known to stick my foot right in it LOL But I am also big enough to be able to admit when I was wrong and I was wrong for snapping at DawgyNWindow... I apologize. Now I feel better

PS

HAWAII 27
    TECH 42!!!!!!!!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: Apology

KAT IS CLASS!!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    KAT IS CLASS!!!
    I agree! And she takes a great picture too!

Varsity Bulldog Kat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the ears Kat04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    Awww thanks LOL And look... now I have TWO little green dots! YAY! :rolleyes4

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

You are always welcome to state your feelings here. We appreciate honest feelings, even when don't agree. You have been a great addition to the board and I look forward to what you have to say. I search for what you and Coach Mick (MickeyS14) have to say, and no one else. That is pretty good company.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I must have missed your outburst or whatever. However, having a woman post strong feelings on this board makes us old guys feel right at home!

Quote Originally Posted by TechDAG
    You are always welcome to state your feelings here. We appreciate honest feelings, even when don't agree. You have been a great addition to the board and I look forward to what you have to say. I search for what you and Coach Mick (MickeyS14) have to say, and no one else. That is pretty good company.
    I respect Coach Slaughter a great deal and I consider it an honor to be put there with him like that. You don't know how much that little statement brightened my night Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    I must have missed your outburst or whatever. However, having a woman post strong feelings on this board makes us old guys feel right at home!
    That's probably because I had sense enough to DELETE it before everyone had their shot at reading it LOL!!! And you know that if I know I am right or if it's something I feel strongly about, I will stand by what I say regardless of who doesn't like it... but this time was a little different. A lot of the things I said, I meant, but I believe I went about it the wrong way in how I expressed myself, so I felt it was best to wipe that post OFF the board. Outburst is an understatement... this was more like a.... well, a rant LOL. ... and it was about 5 paragraphs long.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDAG
    Thanks TechDAG...the rest of us appreciate it...LOL

I do agree with looking forward to what those 2 fine people have to say, but there are many others on here that post very meaningful things as well. Just had to stick up...

MD

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDawg
    Thanks TechDAG...the rest of us appreciate it...LOL

I do agree with looking forward to what those 2 fine people have to say, but there are many others on here that post very meaningful things as well. Just had to stick up...

MD
    LOL Hey, don't be a "hater" hehehe.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

No need to apologize to me, but thanks.

Like the others here, I think you are a great addition to this board, and I'd hate to think I said anything to keep you from visiting and posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow
    I'd hate to think I said anything to keep you from visiting and posting here.
    LOL No one could make me do that!!! I am here to stay... even after me and Barry are gone from Tech, you will still see me on here, just like you guys are! You didn't really think anyone would run me off do you? LOL Thanks though.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kat04
    I am here to stay... even after me and Barry are gone from Tech, you will still see me on here, just like you guys are!
    Then you will be just like us - ALUMNI!!!

Big Dog DCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really niceDCDAWG is just really nice DCDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    Tyler,
    I think this is the first time we've ever agreed.
    Of course, there are some on here that will tell you I am a conservative lemming without a mind or compass -- CARTEK

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DCDAWG
    Tyler,
    I think this is the first time we've ever agreed.
    We could probably agree on a lot more than we would want to admit.

+ Reply to Thread