+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am thankful!!!

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Re: I am thankful!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TechChick03
    I think it is vital to support our president in anyway we can. Has anyone seen the bumper sticker, "The road to hell is paved with republicians"? What is that crap about, if you are going to drive around town with something as ridiculus as that on your vehicle, you can move to another country, and the rest of us will be better off for it.

Were is the unity??
    The unity is certainly not in your post. They can move to another country?? For practicing their constitutional right to free speech? You havent seen me mention anything about people's sigs or avatars, like Catch's which said "I think therefore I am... Republican" (or something) How is that any different from that bumper sticker?

Quote Originally Posted by Catch22
    This is true! I believe there will be more of it now, than ever. Some people are very bitter that Bush was re-elected.
    Of course they're bitter. Just as bitter as lots of people would have been had Kerry won.

If you guys want to talk about unity, you're going to have to work at it, too. It isnt like Bush won 90-10. It was 51-48. 55million people thought he wasnt the best option. To assume that 100% of the unity effort should be made by those 55million is ridiculous.

Yes there needs to be a push for unity, but it needs to take effort from both sides.

Bulldog Catch22 has turned a few heads around hereCatch22 has turned a few heads around here Catch22's Avatar

Yes there needs to be a push for unity, but it needs to take effort from both sides.
    I agree with the your statement about the push for unity.....

Oh and by the way...my avatar stated "I think therefore I am ....Conservative"
    I didn't tell some one that if they weren't Conservative they were going to Hell!!

There is a big difference there!!!!!

Puppy TechChick03 is an unknown TechChick03's Avatar

Daybreaker,

I believe Catch's avator quote wasn't as bad as sending out the message that Republicians are damned to hell. I don't believe I made any negative comments toward democrats in my post, I have a few democratic views myself. I believe that anyone who is going to make a statement about a republician going to hell is just as bad as a christian telling a homosexual they are going to hell. No one has that right. I'm all for unity in this country even though the race was close, the fact is it's over and our republician and democratic leaders will agree it is time to unite as Americans.

+ Reply to Thread