+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man it is quiet in here...

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Re: Man it is quiet in here...

Game day and still quiet. This is getting spooky. I guess everyone is just holding their collective breath. This game has become the most important game of the season. We all know we have the talent to win, but we all know our history. Here's hoping for a complete "Team" performance. We can't depend on Moats to do it all with a banged up wheel.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDawg
    Other than W, I am right on with you ND!
    I always suspected you weren't very smart, MD. The statement above proves it.

HD

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Maybe he just doesn't profit from the oil industry. If every intelligent person worked or owned a piece of the oil industry who would provide the profit for those that do? Who would be their servants?
    Do you Texans just think you can operate a circular economy and live off one another?
    Sounds like people here just can't find the political board. NastyDawg started the problem on this thread.
    Maybe I'll visit there tomorrow, but this was a game night and the game was exciting until Cox cut us off in NW Arkansas with nearly a quarter to go.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    Maybe he just doesn't profit from the oil industry. If every intelligent person worked or owned a piece of the oil industry who would provide the profit for those that do? Who would be their servants?
    Do you Texans just think you can operate a circular economy and live off one another?
    Sounds like people here just can't find the political board. NastyDawg started the problem on this thread.
    Maybe I'll visit there tomorrow, but this was a game night and the game was exciting until Cox cut us off in NW Arkansas with nearly a quarter to go.
    Aub,

I have a real hard time deciding which one of your posts makes the less sense. This one has to be in the top 5............

DFiH

+ Reply to Thread