+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Akron 31 - Marshall 28

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Akron 31 - Marshall 28

Marshall was up 28 - 14 on Akron with about 3 minutes left in the game. Akron got a TD, then recovered the on-side kick. The Zips scored again to tie the game.

They then kicked off (out of bounds) and forced Marshall to punt. The punter fumbled and Akron kicked the game-winning FG.

Game over.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: Akron 31 - Marshall 28

ZIPS ZAP THUNDERING TURD IN THE RUBBER BOWL ! ! !

Way to Go, Charlie Frye ! ! !

Champ dawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud of

That was a melt-down that would make JBIII proud!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I was rooting hard for the Zippos! Glad they pulled it out. Of course, I was really watching the REAL game of the week on TV last night, the Rummel game

As for the Thundering Turd, they are just positioning themselves to join the smoke and mirrors league aka CUSA. They can't actually be good and be a member of CUSA, that's against conference policy. So, they are just practicing how to give games away. Of course, UCF is setting the standard that all good CUSA programs aspire to. Please note that since Army is leaving CUSA, they are actually winning a few games this year, as they are preparing to rejoin the real college football world. Looks like UCF is heir apparent to the Army crown.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Just another lesson in the course "Don't leave until the game is over"

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I was watching and saw that it was over with 4 min. to go. I can't believe I missed all of the action. I was the one that turned of Mich. St. as well. I guess it really aint over till its over.

+ Reply to Thread